Just restarted server, a few changes

Hi Guys:

Okay, several small improvements today:
1. Cars/adventure door problem should be good now
2. I changed checkpoints and cars are now compatible, but they have a longer range. If all is good, I will likely do health blocks the same.
3. I changed the lobby search to hopefully produce better results, though I am not sure they're ideal still.
4. Misc Car fixes....
5. When you enter a lobby from your starter realm, you come out of the home realm door. This is to make the new user experience a bit more cohesive.

Thanks!
Cos

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Checkpoints is what I was hoping would get looked at!
    Thank you! <3
  • The checkpoints will require a restart of Cubic Castles, if you haven't done so within the last hour or two...
  • @CosmicCow what's happening with checkpoints? Turning green without even touching them? And when i replace them and walk on them, they won't even turn green? Tp in game if you are on
  • May I suggest moving the search option to the top of the list and it not be at the bottom where we have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to be able to use the search function?
  • Cosmic cow does this fix include the IOS dilemma?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Cosmic cow does this fix include the IOS dilemma?

If by dilemma, you mean the lower quality graphics, no... However, I did look into it and it's safe to up the quality for almost all of the ios devices. I haven't submitted it yet, though.

As for the checkpoints, it only happens when you place them... It's cosmetic/minor and will need to be addressed in a future update.
  • CosmicCow said:

Hi Guys:

2. I changed checkpoints and cars are now compatible, but they have a longer range. If all is good, I will likely do health blocks the same.
    3. I changed the lobby search to hopefully produce better results, though I am not sure they're ideal still.
    4. Misc Car fixes....
    5. When you enter a lobby from your starter realm, you come out of the home realm door. This is to make the new user experience a bit more cohesive.

Thanks!
    Cos

Can u do horn for cars
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2017
    CosmicCow said:

Hi Guys:

4. Misc Car fixes....

Thanks!
    Cos

@CosmicCow
    They fixed this bug?
  • @CosmicCow I saw a rumor somewhere on the forums saying that cars can "hop" for the new Carkore/Carkour (tm) feature. If there is truth to this rumor, please tell me how to perform this move.

Thanks!
    Also, keep up with the bug smashing! :D
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited February 2017
    When I woke up, got bored, went to a parkour, the checkpoints don't work to meCubic 25_02_2017 09_11_06
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

When I woke up, got bored, went to a parkour, the checkpoints don't work to meCubic 25_02_2017 09_11_06

Samw, checkpoints don't work for some people
  • Thxs for changing checkpoints cos! havent tried out yet but i can't wait to check it out
  • May I suggest moving the search option to the top of the list and it not be at the bottom where we have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to be able to use the search function?

Pls do this