Kindness Development Center (N2)

HEEELLO. I'm glad to announce that the realm you've all forgotten since it was like 6 months ago is back !
Thanks to Bram (I don't think he joined the forum yet ...) The project can be resurected.
This realm, will be a spot where everyone could come, learn about security , and making friends on cc .
For experimented players (level 20 and Up, and mature ) we could do meetings , to try to find something to make cc a bit better, not only updates cause I think devs can be tired cause of cars x). Right now, it's in progress . We have a 100x100 to fill,so we have a lot of time .

So, if you have anything useless, clothes, blocks, or even money (EVERYTHING is useful . ) , Just type Kindness Development Center , enter the realm, and you should find A donation table and a tip piggy . Also I'll put a mailbox next to them .

Also, a clan should be available , to make the meetings easier .

Even if the meetings aren't ready, you could post here whatever could help the community, or a problem we could try to solve . Everything we are doing is free, but our budget isnT crazy .... So if you have time , donations would be greatly appreciated :)

So for donations, or if you simply want to visit the city, type Kindness Development Center on the Research bumper .
We could hire builders, but only people I trust a lot .
It's in progress, so we might find new ideas . And you could help , remember :)

Bai .

Comments

• ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited February 2017
    Lil Natey said:

although you dont know me,i see this being useful and im up to help

Although I don't know you, I think I can trust you (idk why) add me ig, I'm Thuggie
    I'll just have to know you a bit better .
  • koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm willing to donate you the original "Kindness" clan back !It doesnt belong to me but too kindness development center :D! i would be honored if you would accept ;)
  • Koekenbak said:

I'm willing to donate you the original "Kindness" clan back !It doesnt belong to me but too kindness development center :D! i would be honored if you would accept ;)

Ok =3
  • Kill them with KINDNESS!!!
  • _ヽ
      \\
       \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        ⌒ヽ
       /   へ\
       /  / \\
       レ ノ   ヽ_つ
      / /
      / /|
     ( (ヽ