Rental Cars

BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I think the title is pretty simple. I understand that the dorkmobile is 3.5k but I think we should also be able to make a profit out of cars. Its like a foundation basically. You place it down somewhere.... (make it neat) and then it comes up with a price box. Set it to watever, idc, and just let it be. People can come to your place and rent the cars for 10c! I mean thats the best thing that could happen right now! Rental cars of course can be 10k idc. You can also choose how long they can rent it for :U If the timer runs out and a pop up comes up it can say. Pay an extra 5c or so to have extended hour.

Its also beneficial for the community so no one will feel left out and that all the "poor" people can have a go. That way at least everyone gets a chance right? especially to participate in car events

Comments

• +1 The developers have to set it to that when the owner leave the realm the car does not disappear. And maybe the player only use the car at the realm they rented at. If they leave the realm, they have 5 minutes to come back and claim it. It's just a idea.
  • +1 Maybe this is on to do list? :) I hope sooo~
  • +1 good for role play realms
  • Cx thanks
    Apricot said:

+1 good for role play realms

oh and uh... roleplay? we need a #ambulance!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I support. Start a poll.
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited February 2017
    ZPINOL said:

I support. Start a poll.

you cant ;-;
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I not but you can, in EDIT buton
  • I know I'm saying this a lot , but let devs breath.
    (+1tho)
  • I know I'm saying this a lot , but let devs breath.
    (+1tho)

:333333
  • Maybe this will be next year
  • *Cry for developers xD
    Good luck for dev if you grant this wish xD

Dont dissapointed if this wish didn't come true, because coding is hard >,<

;-; nuh uh

*Cry for developers xD

Dont dissapointed if this wish didn't come true, because coding is hard >,<</p>

Honestly i do coding (not as good as this shiz) but from my point of view just make another car with different looks and put the car code in and add the rental blocks code in :U

;-; nuh uh

*Cry for developers xD

Honestly i do coding (not as good as this shiz) but from my point of view just make another car with different looks and put the car code in and add the rental blocks code in :U
    Yes they can do that way. But I hope they will. xD Hmm Should I make a thread of how it will work? xD
  • +1 I support fully that cool idea but it has to be scam proof!!!!!!
  • Bluejay_1 said:

+1 I support fully that cool idea but it has to be scam proof!!!!!!

It is scam proof >:DDDD cus the owners cant change the price for half an hour and i do not understand how you can scam this stuff

Maybe this will be next year

;-; nuh uh

*Cry for developers xD

Yes they can do that way. But I hope they will. xD Hmm Should I make a thread of how it will work? xD
    Go ahead make the thread Cx
  • Bluejay_1 said:

It is scam proof >:DDDD cus the owners cant change the price for half an hour and i do not understand how you can scam this stuff

;-; nuh uh

*Cry for developers xD

There is always going to be that intelligent scrub who find a way to scam with literally anything. I like the idea, but the rental car blocks should be very expensive, to prevent people buying and using those than the other ones.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

;-; nuh uh

*Cry for developers xD

There is always going to be that intelligent scrub who find a way to scam with literally anything. I like the idea, but the rental car blocks should be very expensive, to prevent people buying and using those than the other ones.
    Cx i guess