A Seriously Unhealthy Eggdiction

With the arrival of eggs last year a love was born and I began hoarding the eggs like they were krampuses. Except I did not hoard many as I had only like two rooms and two starter realms all small. For a year I counted the days down to when Easter would arrive. I knew I would be prepared and now with the trusty prize dispenser in hand when it did not exist previous easter I was going to embrace my inner egg madness. I have a large workload ahead of me with moving eggs in a presentable and desirable fashion. I have began working on my desert room with the wonderful help of Keen Dinosaur. Bad Wolfy also helped with the issue of separating the eggs.

Eggdiction

I am going to line them in a pattern across the glass and it has been a pure nightmare. One egg that Keen named Dexter was a rebel and would not join the congo line no matter how much coercing we tried. He is going to get a special shrine of his own since he is not part of the pact. You know he never came in an egg carton. Just a lone rebel. I will be roping in my friends and will be losing them at the same time for they will run. AVOID ME SAYING NO GREY JUST NO THAT IS A PAIN!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm with you Grey xX
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    That's some serious dedication... or should I say... deggication

badumtss

okay sorry that was reaaaally bad, don't hurt me ;w;
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Wait...if you can move the eggs to form a line...then how did you move them if they dissapear apon touching them?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    kokopelli said:

Wait...if you can move the eggs to form a line...then how did you move them if they dissapear apon touching them?

i have the same question. Or are these eggs from the previous easter event time... thing... that. :D
  • Koko you just use a prize machine! You just want to make sure you lock the room, all you can not use the prize machine to pick up the eggs, only move them. So you lay a single object in front of it or whatever direction you want, then another objects, so on and so forth using the prize machine to collect.
  • wowie dude, this post makes me feel eggcited r :v r (wut)
  • *The price for 500+ fills me with deteggmination*
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    May I just say Grey did a EGGcellent job!

no? ok I will let myself out u.u

But back to the topic Grey did an amazing job! :D I only helped get the eggs into the places they needed to be ^-^

Amazing job!

-Wolfie
  • Pshhh wolfy if it was not for you helping I would of burned them. Where is your amazing new picture you took of the finished job!
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

Pshhh wolfy if it was not for you helping I would of burned them. Where is your amazing new picture you took of the finished job!

The Mashical Eggs!

Here's the picture :D

-Wolfie
  • Pshhh wolfy if it was not for you helping I would of burned them. Where is your amazing new picture you took of the finished job!

The Mashical Eggs!

Here's the picture :D

-Wolfie
    How did you take that look? i unlock the camera but still doesn't work T_ I

• Unlocking your camera is not enough you will need to slide the bar all the way to give full tilt freedom.

Thank you Wolfy for taking the photo!