Gold Puzzle In Town Center

Hi CC
Ya know that puzzle/quest thing with the two guys with gold standing outside of it in the town center? Well, I got as far as the part where I need to count the fallen stars, but there I am stuck. Can someone who has made it through help me finish? Thanks

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

twenty three
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

twenty three

Lol I don't think anyone bother to actually count them, rather they guessed it.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    BJDware said:

twenty three

lol we type it in words? Not numbers? Because I tried to number 100 and still not working D:
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    There is a sign hidden just to the left of the door, next to the other sign. It explains that the pass was alphabetical, not numerical :P
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Omg thnx a lot! I actually spent about an hour with two friends trying to count all the stars as well as flat out guessing, but we could not do it! Thank you so much, BJDware!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    .ci. said:

Omg thnx a lot! I actually spent about an hour with two friends trying to count all the stars as well as flat out guessing, but we could not do it! Thank you so much, BJDware!

Enjoy the gold!
  • .ci..ci. Member

Enjoy the gold!

Yeppers! I definitely will! It CAN be done! Lol