Will we ever have more Recube items?

The title says it all.
I'm mostly asking because we have had the same items in the Recube store for a long time. I believe the moving water was the only thing added since they were released. We all love the beautiful flowers and trees, but why can't we have new items in that section of the cubit store? I'm sure I am not the only person who wonders this. :P
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Very nice suggestions >.<
    I would love to see some new plants and trees. :P
  • Eugh please no.

Recube items are awful IMO
    They are very essential blocks that are locked behind tens of thousands of cubits worth in clothes. We need more plants and greenery, yes. We do not want more recube items.
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited February 2017
    SPOLIER: Hi
    But in the files I saw a new tree that looks like the recube
  • I hope for cheaper recube items =3=
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes big changes coming to recubes soon.
  • Yes big changes coming to recubes soon.

YUSSSSSS~~ ^3^
  • Yes big changes coming to recubes soon.

Such as.... farming items ?

• Hate recubes... makes me feel T^T
  • i hope tomorrow
  • I am ok with the concept of recube but I am not ok with the items implemented. Anything that is done via recubes needs to be an item one would not desire a lot of like a clothing item. I understand the original idea, be green and recycle which equals being rewarded in green aka plants but this puts an iron door on a section of items the game is in need of and is already lacking which is plants. Recube items are under used and it makes me sad to see what creative possibilities have been completely squashed due to the apprehensive costs. We could have water parks for example with the recube water but see if that is going to happen unless the player is a millionaire lol.
  • I am ok with the concept of recube but I am not ok with the items implemented. Anything that is done via recubes needs to be an item one would not desire a lot of like a clothing item. I understand the original idea, be green and recycle which equals being rewarded in green aka plants but this puts an iron door on a section of items the game is in need of and is already lacking which is plants. Recube items are under used and it makes me sad to see what creative possibilities have been completely squashed due to the apprehensive costs. We could have water parks for example with the recube water but see if that is going to happen unless the player is a millionaire lol.

Nuff said right here

Wp :) I really want water currents tho xD

I understand what you mean, Grey. I can't afford most of them either, but I do have a lot of hats/clothing I will never use and don't care to attempt to sell. I have 7 recubes and I cannot afford anything yet, but I still like the idea of having more beautiful items at a cost.. Tutus and cowls are my route as of right now. :P 10-30c for either item which is like 10 minutes of mining which isn't a huge deal for me. ALSO, Grey, if you would like a share of the items, I can give you some. ;)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Yes big changes coming to recubes soon.

:O
  • I am fine Liberated, thankfully I have had people help me :)! I just would like to see the items used more often by players but that is not going to happen with how they are now. I would like a different approach to be done with the recube items. Same system but different rewards like clothing. How cool would it be to recyle junk clothing to get snazzy recube exclusive clothing item as an example.