Tales of Cubic Castles Drawing

So @CosmicCow told me I had to change the name of my game. And I did. But I can still share my art...right?

Also, nobody ever told me how to make a glowing effect! Blast it! So all I got for now is this...and I have a couple more drawing ideas I want to spend some time cooking on, because I know you people do love my drawing, even if not everybody can read the tomes that I write.

Improvising

Comments

• What do u mean change the name of your game? :/
  • What do u mean change the name of your game? :/

Because someone else already used the name I had originally picked. And thanks for reminding me to draw more, if I can get the time.
  • Ah sorry, didn't see your reply last time. I actually deleted Medibang so I forgot :P
  • Ah sorry, didn't see your reply last time. I actually deleted Medibang so I forgot :P

Well I'd like to know how to make a glowing effect somehow, maybe with Photoshop.
  • edited February 2017
    Here's the next work of mine. And I did this with only a couple hours before I'd have to wake up for work.

Briefingsmall

Today's incident revolves around the short version of my experience as Game Master. I just barely start to set the stage, and all the kids who are playing throw their "BORED NOW" tantrums. And it's quite frustrating as The Platinum Paladin tries to stay focused on the mission and all the prep work needed to raid the enemy's main base.

I got so rushed, I didn't do the steel details for Fort Knight's background, AND I forgot the CHAOS overlay on The Platinum Paladin. ZZZZ!!
  • Thank goodness this isn't yet a month old, because I do have more to add.

ICE CREAM! SMALL

Even with all the fighting and all the beating of bad guys, sometimes you just need to stop for a few minutes and have some ice cream. :3
    And that glow...I think Plat's ego is showing. XD Either that, or it was all the work he was doing over the past 2 Real Months, mastering and specializing in the martial art of the Spirit Blade. :3