Friends List

KVantasKVantas Member
edited February 2017 in Community
I think i'm gonna delete possibly a good chunk of people off my friends list in game (not the forum) because any random person i have on it usually TPs to me to ask if I can buy something or to donate cubits or items.

I do have the 'premium thing' whatever you call the gold brackets after you purchase cubits, but that is usually reserved for projects or events. A lot of people have probably had that happen because they have it as well, and all those cubits go to a rare item or a bit of shopping on the cubit store... but i'm off topic.

If you are on my friends list on the forum then you might be on my in game one, but that's pretty much the only safe ones cause I have too many people for no good reason.

Comments

• Do i apply to being removed? I get worried if a friend removes me from their list
  • Do i apply to being removed? I get worried if a friend removes me from their list

nah, you stay. It's just qbees who randomly friend requested or just people who are barely on anymore.
  • :D if i were that desperate to sell items honestly id just make a hollawarp._. But i guess people feel the need to be "professional" traveling sales qbees and bugging the heck outta rich players
  • edited February 2017
    Can I be your friend, even though I hardly met you? Pretty please?

That said, I personally would support cleaning your friends' list, even though I am everybody's friend...except the crooks.

Also I wish I could change my vote. I have the gold bracket "premium thing" that says I am a patron (albeit Mortal) Qbee, but I thought random players ask everybody to "donate", not just me. And I try to help everybody, but not everybody understands that it is unrealistic, yet I make the best possible attempt.
  • Can I be your friend, even though I hardly met you? Pretty please?

That said, I personally would support cleaning your friends' list, even though I am everybody's friend...except the crooks.

Also I wish I could change my vote. I have the gold bracket "premium thing" that says I am a patron (albeit Mortal) Qbee, but I thought random players ask everybody to "donate", not just me. And I try to help everybody, but not everybody understands that it is unrealistic, yet I make the best possible attempt.

ur not everybodys friend ._. get that in your head man
  • I am friend of you and I forgot how i met you coz I took a break for 3 months xD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hello Kvantas, I see what you mean, I remember the point when I had 500+ people on my list and it was so messy. Also, are you still doing arts? >:o
  • Hello Kvantas, I see what you mean, I remember the point when I had 500+ people on my list and it was so messy. Also, are you still doing arts? >:o

Having that many friends would be messy, most probably would be from random friend request. I'm still doing art but not as often because of my job, since I don't have set hours I can work from morning to afternoon or afternoon to night.