This topic was solved, but I can't close it.

AvianAvian Member
edited February 2017 in Help Requests 2.55 Karma
THE ISSUE HAS BEEN SOLVED THANKS TO KVANTAS. I don't know how to close this topic to prevent it from being bumped, or else I would.

I wasn't scammed in the sense of something being stolen from me, but instead I gave build permissions to a guy and then he used a basic environment to replace the one I had set (Bottomless Foggy) and immediately left, leaving me with a realm lost of purpose or flare and the need to get 7500 cubits to replace it again.
I'm not exactly a seller (because frankly I'm not charismatic enough and scare people away without realizing it), I can't afford to buy the cubits right now, and it takes a long time to mine up another 6k cubits.

To sum it up, does anybody have any tips on stuff I could sell? I don't have that great of stuff (Apparently my only rare item is a Monacle) and a lot of it I try to keep.
I'm not going to ask for a cubit donation or even just a Bottomless Fog environment from anybody because I know that will likely get me nothing so yeah.
The realm is called The Aviary if you want to see how bad it is with a basic environment-

Comments

  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    309.25 Karma
    Just wait until you have another one, since you gave perm i guess its not a parkour and not fully needed to have a new stamp
  • AvianAvian Member
    2.55 Karma

    Just wait until you have another one, since you gave perm i guess its not a parkour and not fully needed to have a new stamp

    I was creating a parkour there, but waiting until I had the proper materials to make a decent one.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    309.25 Karma
    Avian said:

    Just wait until you have another one, since you gave perm i guess its not a parkour and not fully needed to have a new stamp

    I was creating a parkour there, but waiting until I had the proper materials to make a decent one.
    Then maybe find a good and cheaper replacement until you have the money?
  • AvianAvian Member
    2.55 Karma

    Then maybe find a good and cheaper replacement until you have the money?

    I guess? There's not really anything "cheaper" that I could get that wouldn't just set me back way harder than I currently am since I believe I remember the only environment not costing 1000c or more is the one that's set on the realm.
  • KVantasKVantas Member
    8.40 Karma
    I think i have a Bottemless Foggy im not using, I bought to help another qbee but never used it. You can have it if you want.
  • AvianAvian Member
    2.55 Karma
    KVantas said:

    I think i have a Bottemless Foggy im not using, I bought to help another qbee but never used it. You can have it if you want.

    Are you sure you wouldn't find a better use for it?
  • KVantasKVantas Member
    8.40 Karma
    Avian said:

    KVantas said:

    I think i have a Bottemless Foggy im not using, I bought to help another qbee but never used it. You can have it if you want.

    Are you sure you wouldn't find a better use for it?
    I already have a foggy being used for its intended use, so i dont mind.
  • AvianAvian Member
    2.55 Karma
    KVantas said:

    Avian said:

    KVantas said:

    I think i have a Bottemless Foggy im not using, I bought to help another qbee but never used it. You can have it if you want.

    Are you sure you wouldn't find a better use for it?
    I already have a foggy being used for its intended use, so i dont mind.
    If you could that would be great, but you seriously don't have to!
  • KVantasKVantas Member
    8.40 Karma
    I don't mind, if you want it you can have it.
  • AvianAvian Member
    2.55 Karma
    KVantas said:

    I don't mind, if you want it you can have it.

    Well thank you, then! I'll probably get on in a few minutes (about 5-6 maybe)
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited February 2017 12.40 Karma
    You can request the thread to be closed by just saying so. :P A forum moderator will eventually check out the thread and lock it. :)

    Also (I think.... Not 100% confirmed) you can report your own post to be locked. I think I saw somewhere on the forums where a forum moderator said this. Though I'm not entirely sure.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    107.10 Karma
    Closed
This discussion has been closed.