Traffic Light Suggestion x3

So, from what I can tell, the Traffic Lights don't really serve a purpose besides decoration. But, what if they had some special mechanics?
What if you could place them on a track, and each color has a different effect?
When they are green, you are able to drive through them, as if they have been phantom foamed.
When they are yellow, they act like mud or snow and slow you down as you go through them.
When they are red, they act like a wall, and you are unable to pass through them.

I think that'd be neat, how about you? x3

Comments

• +1!
    Yes we need that kind of mechanics.

I was really disappointed when i found out that they aren't useful!

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Or maybe, putting them on someplace, when red wont let you pass below it, yellow it slows u down when u walk below it, green u can walk below it, etc. +100
  • Or maybe, putting them on someplace, when red wont let you pass below it, yellow it slows u down when u walk below it, green u can walk below it, etc. +100

I thought that too
  • Great ideas the traffic lights don't really serve a purpose other than decoration but if they were to be used in your suggestion, Ashi, that would be amazing!
  • So, from what I can tell, the Traffic Lights don't really serve a purpose besides decoration. But, what if they had some special mechanics?
    When they are green, you are able to drive through them, as if they have been phantom foamed.
    When they are yellow, they act like mud or snow and slow you down as you go through them.
    When they are red, they act like a wall, and you are unable to pass through them.

Just wanna throw this out here; who actually slows down on a yellow light? ;P
    Yellow should provide a speed boost IMO, considering how people actually drive xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

So, from what I can tell, the Traffic Lights don't really serve a purpose besides decoration. But, what if they had some special mechanics?

Just wanna throw this out here; who actually slows down on a yellow light? ;P
    Yellow should provide a speed boost IMO, considering how people actually drive xD
    LOL good point XD
  • YUS THIS IS A PURRFECT IDEA
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 and there should then also be a mechanic to manually change them, since they now just automatically change colors
  • I like it +1
  • +1 Same thoughts!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited February 2017
    I would love this! :D *Flicks traffic light on and off* +1
  • my name has 10 on it, 10 is my fav number, so thats how i feel
    +10!
  • +100 it would be great you are making a city. I want this to me implemented great idea!!!
  • Nice, we could then have green light red light. U guys know the irl game? XD