Anyone plays Pixel Worlds?

AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
edited February 2017 in Off-Topic
I just started playing this. Trying it out, seems fun.
Add me if possible, my name is BCat

Comments

• It looks cool but isn't it a Terraria clone?
  • l0rdraz0r said:

It looks cool but isn't it a Terraria clone?

No idea bout that, since I don't play terraria
  • Meh I will try it out! Will see you on there.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stopped with it.... want to have my stuff? XD (if i can find back my account stuff lol)
  • I might try it when I have time.. . it looks pretty cool
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    = growtopia = first impressions
  • It's like a ripoff of Growtopia, so... Yeah I didn't like it so much.
  • Mr.Pud said:

It's like a ripoff of Growtopia, so... Yeah I didn't like it so much.

It isnt like a ripoff... IT IS a ripoff! The tree-growing-economy/system is the same! (Im not a fan of growtopia tho...)
  • I'm gonna download it!
  • I'll look into it
  • Me: MegaSpartan
  • NerryNerry Member
    I just saw it and played it for while. Nty
  • I actually play it im really rich in that game and to all the people that says its WORST or a COPY of growtopia why dont you play it and see the differences the community is lovely everyones friendly i suggest you guys to try it
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    *Minus* said:

I actually play it im really rich in that game and to all the people that says its WORST or a COPY of growtopia why dont you play it and see the differences the community is lovely everyones friendly i suggest you guys to try it

It might even have it's own content, yet there are lots of stuff in there that actually reminds of Growtopia, even the economy!
    Yet there is no problem at all if you like the game, everybody has different opinions and the only thing that is important is that we respect each other's.
  • Mr.Pud said:

*Minus* said:

I actually play it im really rich in that game and to all the people that says its WORST or a COPY of growtopia why dont you play it and see the differences the community is lovely everyones friendly i suggest you guys to try it

It might even have it's own content, yet there are lots of stuff in there that actually reminds of Growtopia, even the economy!
    Yet there is no problem at all if you like the game, everybody has different opinions and the only thing that is important is that we respect each other's.
    Agreed! And i also play this game message me your world and ill add you (:
  • I need help with a name... Tried "Stevenlol", but "User name already taken", can some suggest a name?
  • Stopped with it.... want to have my stuff? XD (if i can find back my account stuff lol)

I want your stuff o: XD
    Stevenlol said:

I need help with a name... Tried "Stevenlol", but "User name already taken", can some suggest a name?

Steven101 c: