Why did room prices rise so much?

So,this week I bought 40x40 room and it was like 860c or so.Now it is over 3000k
So why that,I don't have money for anything at all and now even not for rooms.
Good job developers,you became gredy

Comments

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    They had to increase the room and realm prices to combat over a million rooms creating strain on the server, it's completely justified if you ask me.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    kokopelli said:

They had to increase the room and realm prices to combat over a million rooms creating strain on the server, it's completely justified if you ask me.

whatever. you probably have money.i cant buy anything not even rooms.and rooms are like the first this i need NOW THEYRE EXPENSIVE
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016

Just a heads up to let people know that the realm/room price will be going up soon.

They're a little under-priced right now when you consider the extra strain on our databases etc.. There are currently over 1.25 million realms in the game, and it all adds up.

So if you want to get a realm/room at current prices now would be the time to do it.

Also the price for official papers will likely drop at the same time, so renaming an existing realm won't be so expensive.

Had to be done.
    Cant make everyone happy.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    what about a way to delete unused rooms/realms?
    oh wait nvm you already suggested it >_>
    well they rised the price too much.for me it is. this game became pay to play
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    hailmetal said:

i hate when people misuse P2P!
    P2P= you NEED to pay in order to play.
    P2W= you can pay alot of money and "win" the game (or get good stuff
    you are probably thinking about P2W; but its not even that. Its F2P (free to play), and not P2W because you cant buy levels, among other things.
    so please stop misusing P2P!
    719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

you are probably thinking about P2W; but its not even that. Its F2P (free to play), and not P2W because you cant buy levels, among other things.
    whatever,you still need money to have fun.everthing is so expensive
    hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

just drop down a few bucks, 20$ isnt that much. plus, ur supporting the devs! win win.
    edited March 2016
    719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

just drop down a few bucks, 20$ isnt that much. plus, ur supporting the devs! win win.
    thats too much! im not murican to be rich. that how i get monthly. plus im saving for tablet and buying cigarettes so shut up i need that money.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    hailmetal said:

...and buying cigarettes...

Buying cubits instead of some other "necessities" can actually improve your health. :D

Djedusina said:

hailmetal said:

...and buying cigarettes...

Buying cubits instead of some other "necessities" can actually improve your health. :D

nope.stress can damage you more then smoking actually :)
    edited March 2016
    hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

thats too much! im not murican to be rich. that how i get monthly. plus im saving for tablet and buying cigarettes so shut up i need that money.
    woah there buddy, dont get so aggresive! also, maybe if you stopped buying cigarettes, it wouldnt seem like so much.
    719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

719matmat said:

hailmetal said:

WTF thats too much! im not murican to be rich. that how i get monthly. plus im saving for tablet and buying cigarettes so shut up i need that money.
    woah there buddy, dont get so aggresive! also, maybe if you stopped buying cigarettes, it wouldnt seem like so much.
    i dont smoke 1000 packs a day so i would really get any less or more money by stoping.also i have reason i am smoking so shut up
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Locking this up due to all these arguments. Please don't attack your fellow forumers and respect each other.
This discussion has been closed.