Donations for Everyone! (Player Event)

IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
edited February 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello, fellow Qbees! Today, was probably the most happiest day ever in CC. I met a kind, enthusiastic, young player who donated MANY hats to me, newbies, and high level players, and I couldn't be more grateful! Note that I didn't ask for anything, anything at all. This shows how kind many players can be, and it really touched me. It stood out to me.

Shoutout to Princess Jordy! She made many players joyful, and I'm glad she's spending her cubits well <3.

This act inspired me to do the same. So, I'm giving out FREE hats :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steps in Order to Get Your Free Hat(s):

1. Comment down below what makes you happiest when playing CC. (Could be anything! Friends, cubits, hats, building, clans, etc.!)

2. PM your Realm Name, IGN, and player level. (But you MUST do the first step first.)

3. Leave at least 1 donation table in your realm. We wouldn't want those hats to disappear now, don't we? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be donating to everyone who completes these steps. I owe it all to Princess Jordy. She sure is such a great person. :) Don't change for me, sweetie! <3

-----

EVENT WILL END ON FEB. 26, 2017!

Comments

• What makes me happy?
    Having a conversation with people, Helping newbies, Settling agruments down c:

IGN: OrangeTail
    Realm: OrangeTail's Realm (Just saying that it's under construction ^-^)
    Level: 38
  • What make me happy are people that welcome you and help you out

IGN grog blood splatter
    REALM killer kings house
    LEVEL 26
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017
    what makes me happy?
    the wonderfull people that are always in for a lot of babbling :)

ign: elemental god
    realm: the elemental shop
    level 26? (dont know fully of my head, atleast its close to that)
    nice giveaway btw :D
  • Well, what makes me trully happy are 2 things:
    1: when my best friends are together, saying jokes, kidding and being nice
    2: Helping nice newbies, the word "thx" is like a cubit for me in terms of happiness

IGN: Piratax10
    Realm: Piratax10's realm
    Level: 46
  • what makes me happy is when i see my old friends or i help my friends like cubicdolphin
    in game name:jad kheirallah
    realm:kheirallah's realm
    level:22
  • My friends make me happy :3

IGN: Misticall
    Realm: Misticall
    Level: 19

I have not placed the table yet atm as I am on a school device xd
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    My friend, Qbees creative building, sometime those qbees who sell stuff, also those adventure realms \(^^)/

Ign : Swissy Dreamer
    Realm : swissy (without the capital 's')
    Level : 33
  • What makes me happy is hanging out with newbies :)

IGN: 60thSnowyMonth
    Realm Name: 60th Day Of Mysteries
    Level: 14

Question: why do you need to know our level? 0-0
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2017
    Giveaways and completing adventures with a lot of friends :D
    IGN : -Joystik-
    Realm : Joy's Hyper Rentals
    Level : 24
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited February 2017
    What makes me happy is when I see a rich and high-level player donate and is kind to newer players
    :P

Btw, don't worry about giving my a prize, I don't need it :P Thanks for making this event, though. It's nice to see kind players out there :P
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited February 2017
    My freinds make me happy because we can talk all night lol
    XD
    @Chewbaccaisfunny
    We talked from like 10pm too 3am in my time once 0-0!!!
    Don't need prize ^_^
  • What makes me happy? Chatting with mods and admins ^^
    IGN: AejeongEon
    Level 47 yet
    Btw don't donate me, it's okay. I'm already happy you make discussion to ask this. Thankyou for asking ^^
  • What makes me happy is chatting with my friends and seeing how creative cc players can be with building. ツ

IGN: Enderwither
    Realm: Enderwither's realm
    Level: 31
  • Having fun chats with my close friends ingame while building or mining :)

IGN:sir john grey
    Realm: Panda Kingdom
    Level: 50
  • What makes me happy: (a lot of things)
    -To see other players happy
    -to help newbies and make their cc experience better
    -building CRAZY builds
    -having fun in bomb games

-REALM
    The most magnificent shop

-LEVEL
  • Im not going to participate in this, but it's good to see people giving away stuff :)
  • EVERYTHING MAKES ME HAPPY!!! lol

I dont wanna take yur hats so just ya.
  • What makes me happy?

Friends which are willingly to play and accompanying me, those helpful qbee, giveaway....
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited February 2017
    What makes me happy?
    Well seeing my closest friends and talking to them and having fun with em ;D
    Realm Name: Nature's Shop
    IGN: *Saiiina*
    Level: 39
    Thx in advance :3
  • What makes me happy?
    When I see ppl who are generous and seeing my friends again
    Realm name: Goldy301's Shop
    IGN: Goldy301
    Level 34
  • What makes me happy is being with all my friends and knowing their always their for me :3
    Realm name: pickles2001's realm
    Ign: pickles2001
    Level:42
  • Not going to enter but what makes me happy is Hanging out and building with my friends and clanmembers :D
  • What makes me happy? Seeing the cubic community grow and seeing helpful players like you!
    Note: I'm not taking part in this. :)
  • What makes me happy is me and everybody I knew growing a fantastic friendship with each other through this wonderful game.

Realm Name: The Isle of Mine
    Ign: Globbard
    Level: 39
  • Many things make me happy! Like, making friends, talking to friends, spending time with friends and much much more!

Realm Name: Nature's Shop
    Level: 41
    Ign: *JulieSings*
  • Seeing @Koekenbak , for me, it's just The best player ever. He always says stuff like kindness is power, etc. He is great, unfortunately, he gave a lot, and now people kinda abused of his kindness, now he can only play with a small group of people, and I can't be in that group. I'm not angry or anything, as I Said, he's THE best player. He learned me kindness, he changed me in a great way, and I wont forget that.

I just wanted to say this, You asked for what makes us happy in cc, I answered :3
    Tho I won't participate, I'm not rich, But I have enough. Even If I don't participate, I thank you a lot for what you're doing, giveaways are great.

Bai '3'
  • Seeing @Koekenbak , for me, it's just The best player ever. He always says stuff like kindness is power, etc. He is great, unfortunately, he gave a lot, and now people kinda abused of his kindness, now he can only play with a small group of people, and I can't be in that group. I'm not angry or anything, as I Said, he's THE best player. He learned me kindness, he changed me in a great way, and I wont forget that.
    '

What makes me happy in cc
    1- read the above ;)
    2-enjoying my friends amazing building skills and seeing them enjoy mine
    3-mining with friends (thats about 10% mining and 90% blablabla)
    4-seeing that players like @iredescent and @Princess Jordy havent given up on Kindness and bringing out the positive instead of the negative!

@iredescent => you can give my free hat too yourself.you diserve it;) (BUT pick out the most beautifull one)

p.s. @Sweet-Annie => just shut up and friend me ;)

• )1.Friends and having pets.

2. Tempest,Swaggyanthony's Realm and Im lv. 37