BUYING (Easter items only, I May not have the cubits, so you must wait)

edited March 2016 in Trading Section
Easter flower crown : 300c
Coloured bunny ears : 200c
Easter flower hat : 500c
Easter top hat : 1,000c
Bunny top hat : 1,500c
Easter bonnet : 1,500c
Easter chest : 4,000c
Easter basket : 4,000
Cherry blossom leaf pile : 3c
Cherry blossom leaves : 2c
Any Easter block : 1c
Chick coop : 9k

Comments

• Bunny top hat 1.5k...are you serious???!!
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    umbrella 6k?!?!?!
    more like 600k
  • Bunny top hat is around 45k. Umbrella is not even out yet, and if it was it would be be over 600k. Easter top hat is around 6k. Easter bonnet is around 20k. Flower crown and bunny ears are around 1k. I suggest that you check your prices c:
  • Okay, I'm sorry, but you may think that my prices are too cheap, but think again. I may haven't noticed that umbrella isn't in this year's pack, but in the webpage, it's rarity is wondrous. And bunnytophat? Are you mad bro? O.O it's just the same rarity as the Easter flower hat, bonnet, Easter top hat and other else. And based on average prices, you may see that I buy VERY cheap, but it may just be averagely cheap to me. I mean the non-event "Very rare" items are worth around 1.5k. And I'm buying at a fair price.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Every user has the right to determine their own offers and prices.
    Every user also has the right to provide a counter offer, if they have an item they wish to sell or buy.

If you wish to provide constructive advise, please do so politely and preferably in private.