Join the Helping Hands!

Comments

• I'm not joining but lemme fund you guys if you want
  • I'm not joining but lemme fund you guys if you want

Sure! Thanks for supporting us! ;D
  • BCat. said:

I'm not joining but lemme fund you guys if you want

Sure! Thanks for supporting us! ;D
    Np its the only thing i could probs do as one of the people who was a main donator when helping hands started
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    did you take this over from athena? anyways, nice to see its revived
  • did you take this over from athena? anyways, nice to see its revived

Kinda. Doing it with Jadabug, Athena's little sis. :3
  • It's been i while since i last heard this clan. Glad that it is back again :)

its not back. This is the revolutionary helping hands... i hope
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Waaaaiit Jada's, Athena's sister?! Gg, Me and ace i remember were one of the few who helped start helping hands sustain itself :) But if you need help hook me up, i cannot join the in game clan though.
  • Waaaaiit Jada's, Athena's sister?! Gg, Me and ace i remember were one of the few who helped start helping hands sustain itself :) But if you need help hook me up, i cannot join the in game clan though.

Ik, agreed pixel. We will finish wat we started, so Bcat feel free to contact us. And sorry for the fight, thought you were a spoilt brat like all the other people i've met who pretended to be good

It came back! :D

Waaaaiit Jada's, Athena's sister?! Gg, Me and ace i remember were one of the few who helped start helping hands sustain itself :) But if you need help hook me up, i cannot join the in game clan though.

And yes, Jada is Athena's little sister :) and sure! :p

Ik, agreed pixel. We will finish wat we started, so Bcat feel free to contact us. And sorry for the fight, thought you were a spoilt brat like all the other people i've met who pretended to be good
    Okay. Also, why would i want to pretend to be good and be a spoilt brat? xD
  • BCat. said:

It's been i while since i last heard this clan. Glad that it is back again :)

It came back! :D

And yes, Jada is Athena's little sister :) and sure! :p

Okay. Also, why would i want to pretend to be good and be a spoilt brat? xD
    Sorted and ye ye
  • Bump!
  • Thread Updated!
  • BUMP! Added new clan functions. I'll be creating a new private message for people who wants to join us in Helping Hands but not in-game. That chat is for both in-game members and non. So feel free to comment if you want to join either the in-game or jin ingame. Hopefully people Support us!

@Jadabug @Athena Shy
  • I joined today :D
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I joined today :D

Sure!
  • Good luck with the clan.

Thanks!;D
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Moved to appropriate section