What's Cookin' - RP Cooking Class

MisticallMisticall Member
edited February 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Okay, so I thought I would share this here!
I made an alt named Rachael Ray, and I set up a cooking themed realm for the alt :D
There are 3x3 plots with cooking items on them (will be explained later)

So I'm going to be hosting roleplay cooking classes in CC... xD
Plots are FREE! There will be a PRIZE for the person I think is the best! Only 8 spots, reserve yours NOW!
Feel free to check it out! I'll be hosting the first class sometime this weekend :D

For an image of the realm click here ->
https://imgur.com/gallery/GFVaY

SPOTS:
1. Chocomale
2. Mr. Pud
3. Lil Natey

Comments

• Lol?? 100c just for the food alr prepared?? I will join if cc can really cook... You should make it free
  • ChocoMale said:

Lol?? 100c just for the food alr prepared?? I will join if cc can really cook... You should make it free

I was thinking about having them 10c. But then there wouldn't be any hollas. x-x I feel conflicted..
    I added a poll xd
  • You can set a time for your cooking class in forum..(using cubic time) If someone who want to participate in your class then they will try to online on that time.

I hope it will help you.
  • ChocoMale said:

You can set a time for your cooking class in forum..(using cubic time) If someone who want to participate in your class then they will try to online on that time.

I hope it will help you.

Oki. ALSO: Update: Have changed it to COMPLETELY FREE! There will also be a prize for the person I think is the best 'student' *cough* it's the dog in the picture *cough*
    I will set an official time later but it WILL be sometime this weekend! Friday-Monday.

If ya want to join (IT'S FREE NOW) and get the chance of winning a level 0 dog pet, just comment down below with your IGN (if your ign is different than your forum name)
    and level.

Only 8 spots available, reserve your FREE SPOT now by commenting below!

(My device will not let me edit so I will not be editing the original discussion) HAPPY VALENTINE'S... month? ;-;
  • I will join!

IGN-ChocoMale
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited February 2017
    XShirouX said:

Is it allowed to eat all after cooking done? :)

xD I found this funny for some reason. I am funding this with tapjoy cubits from my alt Rachael Ray, so once I get some free cubits from tapjoy, I don't mind spending them. I actually might get some thanksgiving food for everyone to take for themself <3 But other than that, it's just roleplay.

EDIT: If anyone sells any cheap Thanksgiving foods for like 50c each, PM me, I'll buy them. (reason said aboves)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    is it cheating to play if im already a qualified chef? :P
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited February 2017
    Am I allowed to play, win and then return the dog? :^)

no i refuse to sit in my corner

@space_fetus ikr, i'm experienced with ramen.
  • Put me in, time to set the kitchen on fire.
  • Don't forget about me :D

IGN: Fire Charmander
    Level: 25 0.0
  • EDIT: This will be postponed for quite a while.. ;-; A few irl things came up, and the rest of the month I'm probably busy due to school trips and such. I'm really sorry to everyone x-x
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017