Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
We value the opinions of our players, and so we want to hear you out.

What specific features do you like about the game?

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?

We want to know!

Comments

• Favorite is that theres so many pets (especially i like pumpkin pets)
    And Unfavorite is that sometimes its getting boring for me ;)
  • Favourite features: probably the recent update, i like the marble blocks ^.^
    Least fav: hmm, i don't know. Maybe how much blocks a black bomb can clear? O.o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I really like the autumn leaves, the animation and the sound is so cool!
  • I like the creativity . Cubic as a world game . it owns all worn in real life . trade. build. make up a society . but ... I have seen many players leave the game . because they are scam. today I can be very rich . but tomorrow I may be very poor .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Very true Andy. All we can hope for is for scammers to stop trying.
  • I hope so. I have seen many players leave the game . So sad. and even all the players of a clan . They give me all chúng have item . I'm rich , but I'm lonely . hoping to rebuild everything .

Very true Andy. All we can hope for is for scammers to stop trying.

• Well for me Ive made a Pros and Cons list I hope it helps

Pros-
    I love the way everything looks, Very detailed
    lots of people can do nice things
    Some people can understand noobs and they help them which is wonderful

Cons-
    1. Ive seen alot of people leave the game..from scammers and hackers
    2. It seems there are more scammers and that makes people quit
    3. Ive been seeing LESS of people in the worlds like Spyre, Aspen and in Pelago
    4. I sometimes catch people bullying noobs and I know noobs can SOMETIMES be annoying but there new players and dont think they wont ask for cubits and clothing.
    5.hackers and scammers are ruining the players time
    6.Cyberbullying is getting way out of hand
    7.there are also some people get bullied to the point where they quit the game and they get called very VERY rude and innapropreate things [ sorry I cant spell ]
    8.Everything costs so so much and thats why newbies ask for stuff
  • Pros- WUVVA PIG is so adorable! <3

Cons- Cubic Castles is based on so many clothing and wearable items.. Like, in real life, a chef's coat would NOT cost less than it costs to build a house..
    - Cubits cost a lot. 2 dollars worth of cubits (1,000 C) isn't even enough to buy a 11x11 realm.
    - Pets take FOREVER to level up... They used to level up really fast! Just because a few people were making some profits doesn't mean you should punish us all.
    - New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

Other than those things, this game is great! It's always coming out with new things for us players to enjoy! :D
  • What specific features do you like about the game?
    This game is unique as there are rarely 3D game available. Not forgetting to mention that the lag are minimum (there are lag with 1-2seconds and it is bearable).

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?
    - wiki seem not updated. The game structure such as the room and realm are confusing at a start for a new joiner. It took me about 5 minutes to read and at least 30 minutes to understand the different.
    - There is a typing mistake. Realm = castle. In the game, Realm should be replace by castle.
    - Multiple accounts are allow. This mean cheating. If I creating more than 1 account and pass the "starter realm", I can sell or use the extra starter realm. This include those events that have prize dispenser. Prize dispenser should be rework in the way whereby a player could only claim once unless prize dispenser are pick up and put down again.
    - Diamond graphic is ugly. Gold seem a better choice than Diamond. Diamond should be sparkling and shining. The game has display diamond as old and dusty.
  • Well for me my favourite feature have to be the the fact you can build, talk to friends and have fun on your own time. It feels good to build something from pure hardwork.

Now the features that I don't like is that people a lot of people focus just on selling and the economy. I maybe coming from the point of view of back then since I do kind of miss the old days but still it's just my opinion. Though I believe this can change or stay the same as it's all in good fun
  • Well for me my favourite feature have to be the the fact you can build, talk to friends and have fun on your own time. It feels good to build something from pure hardwork.

Now the features that I don't like is that people a lot of people focus just on selling and the economy. I maybe coming from the point of view of back then since I do kind of miss the old days but still it's just my opinion. Though I believe this can change or stay the same as it's all in good fun

I like the dogs... ye they cute
  • Ryangles said:

Well for me my favourite feature have to be the the fact you can build, talk to friends and have fun on your own time. It feels good to build something from pure hardwork.

I feel ye bro dey cute

• Ryangles said:

Well for me my favourite feature have to be the the fact you can build, talk to friends and have fun on your own time. It feels good to build something from pure hardwork.

I feel ye bro dey cute

fr... ey don't forget bout the reindeer

• Least Favorite - Pricy Cubit Store Items
    FAVORITE - EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
  • currycrabcurrycrab Member
    edited February 2016

This can be solve if there is a building contest in weekly / monthly / daily.

But be beware, this may cause a spike in demand for blocks and indirectly the price of block goes up.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Favo(u)rite: Steady increase in the variety of building blocks/styles & part of the social aspect of the game (honestly its the only thing keeping me motivated to play)

Least Favo(u)rite: Kinda vague but for me part of the community's pushing me away (don't particularly enjoy arguing with people about their personal problems every other day; I know it's something inevitable and I just have to deal with it but... e-e)
  • My favorite:
    Meeting people from all over the world, who share the same interests as me. I also love how cc is just like a giant canvas where you can just go crazy and see where your imagination takes you, and of course, seeing other people's creations as well ^-^

My least favorite:
    What I really dislike in the game is seeing young kids (or older players even) scam one another. I don't get why people have to be so greedy, when it's just a game. Faith in humanity lost.
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love the new blocks and gems, but what I hate is that you need to spwnd the next 20 years of your live in search for those luxurious gems ._.
  • Live stock chickens, cows and goats etc. Capes, a branch tree nose with a leaf on the end of it swords (>.O) claymores and more pants...
  • cubehood said:

Live stock chickens, cows and goats etc. Capes, a branch tree nose with a leaf on the end of it swords (>.O) claymores and more pants...

I think you are talking about another game o-o
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Favourite - Parkours and the type of the game!
    Least favourite - Scammers and repeated hollas over and over...
  • Favourite - Parkours and the type of the game!
    Least favourite - Scammers and repeated hollas over and over...

JustMeg said:

My favorite:
    Meeting people from all over the world, who share the same interests as me. I also love how cc is just like a giant canvas where you can just go crazy and see where your imagination takes you, and of course, seeing other people's creations as well ^-^

My least favorite:
    What I really dislike in the game is seeing young kids (or older players even) scam one another. I don't get why people have to be so greedy, when it's just a game. Faith in humanity lost.

Well for me Ive made a Pros and Cons list I hope it helps

Pros-
    I love the way everything looks, Very detailed
    lots of people can do nice things
    Some people can understand noobs and they help them which is wonderful

Cons-
    1. Ive seen alot of people leave the game..from scammers and hackers
    2. It seems there are more scammers and that makes people quit
    3. Ive been seeing LESS of people in the worlds like Spyre, Aspen and in Pelago
    4. I sometimes catch people bullying noobs and I know noobs can SOMETIMES be annoying but there new players and dont think they wont ask for cubits and clothing.
    5.hackers and scammers are ruining the players time
    6.Cyberbullying is getting way out of hand
    7.there are also some people get bullied to the point where they quit the game and they get called very VERY rude and innapropreate things [ sorry I cant spell ]
    8.Everything costs so so much and thats why newbies ask for stuff

00andy00 said:

I like the creativity . Cubic as a world game . it owns all worn in real life . trade. build. make up a society . but ... I have seen many players leave the game . because they are scam. today I can be very rich . but tomorrow I may be very poor .

Scams seem to be increasing.

This is human nature, when they are able to get scot free once, they will push for more. When they push for more, other that witnessed this or have lost items by scams, they will join in the scamming circle and start scamming others.

Enforcement of scams are usually hard as it depend on the empowerment that moderators have.

The rate is still low but I do witness last weekend onwards, the scam rate increased. How do I view it? More pay-away, donate for giveaway, or giveaway. These pay-away, donate for giveaway and giveaway do not honour their words thus wasting player's time, items and cubits. This is discouraging.
  • paper bag manpaper bag man Member
    edited February 2016
    I think pets take to long to level up I think you should add something like golden pet food or xp boosters for pets something to make it level up faster and you should make dogs and cats 5k in the cubic shop so noobs can have pets to.
    and I would like them to do more double cubics in the cubic shop I normal buy 20k cubics a week but I still need more
    last thing is I would like a turkey pet for the next thanksgiving pack but make the pack like 1.5k so everyone can get it
    ty for listening to what I got to say I hope this helps :D

i would also like a fox pet because so cute XD and i would like the pets when they turn gold stay gold and the only way to get it back to normal is put it in kennel and i hate it when you go in portals and the pets go back to normal and i have pages on pages of good stuff i can say about this game but i am in school so i don't have a lot of time :P hope this helps
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My least favourite thing is the rarity of cubits. please could you make a higher chance of finding a cubit?
  • My favorite the updates and the new clothes
    My least favorite is how long it take to update and the lag when many people are in the same place :3
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

My least favourite thing is the rarity of cubits. please could you make a higher chance of finding a cubit?

It is easy to get cubits by digging blocks in mines
    I get what cookie means, it's about 14 blocks per cubit and most people don't have really fast mining.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    Favorite:
    - Being able to meet new people, and build pretty much anything.
    - Graphics, and design.
    - Can play without having to spend money....(also no advertisements..)

Dislikes:
    - Scammers, and hackers. (Cheating as well)
    - Immaturity from players (being rude, etc.)
    - LAG! Especially with Fadey Foam.
This discussion has been closed.