Ram Summer Calendar

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited July 2023 in Events & Contests
Here is the start and end dates for each Ram Summer event!

Ram Raffle: June 1 - September 1
- 1 random player will win a Ram Kennel!
- 20 random players will win 50,000c!

Ram / Summer Building Contest: June 1 - June 21
1st: Ram Kennel
2nd: 500,000c
3rd: 250,000c
4th: 150,000c
5th: 75,000c

Foggy Ram Maze: June 26 - July 21
- 1 random player who completes the maze will win a Ram Kennel!
- 20 random players who complete the maze will win 25,000c!

Ram / Summer Custom Texture Contest: July 13 - August 7
1st - Ram Kennel
2nd - 500,000c
3rd - 250,000c
4th: 150,000c
5th: 75,000c

Ram Parkour: August 7 - September 1
- 1 random player who completes the parkour will win a Ram Kennel!
- 20 random players who complete the parkour will win 25,000c!

Comments

• This is so cool! I'm excited for these :DD
  • Thanks Will
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This is so cool! I'm excited for these :DD

I’m excited too :)

Thanks Will

You’re welcome!
  • oh yeah baby, we got what we needed
  • It's gonna be a busy month I guess
  • For the building contest; what it's gonna be, rooms/realms or building plots like before?
  • This sounds awesome. Thanks Will!
  • Darn it, I can't do It this summer! By any chance will there be another next summer or somthing different?
  • I'll do the raffle though

For the building contest; what it's gonna be, rooms/realms or building plots like before?

Rooms / Realms

Darn it, I can't do It this summer! By any chance will there be another next summer or somthing different?

It’s hard to know what will be happening in a year.
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited May 2023
    U said:

For the building contest; what it's gonna be, rooms/realms or building plots like before?

Rooms / Realms

Darn it, I can't do It this summer! By any chance will there be another next summer or somthing different?

It’s hard to know what will be happening in a year.
    Unless you're part of the cast of The Simpsons, that makes sense
  • CASTLETWINSCASTLETWINS Member
    edited June 2023
    I don't think I have a chance of winning any of these but I can try because I need cubits.
  • Dear u,
    What Size does the build have to be in a room or a realm if so what size? Do we need to include info bumper and warp bumper? Can 2 or more people build it together or do we have to do it alone? Thanks for answering hioe for a quick reply
    Sincerely,
    Sirloin Playing

Dear u,
    What Size does the build have to be in a room or a realm if so what size? Do we need to include info bumper and warp bumper? Can 2 or more people build it together or do we have to do it alone? Thanks for answering hioe for a quick reply
    Sincerely,
    Sirloin Playing

Information will be posted once the event has started.
  • Although I am pretty excited for it, I’m disappointed that 3/5s of the events are almost entirely raffles. I was hoping for more skill based contests, such as poem and short story competitions. These raffles just make the player log on for maybe 30 minutes to complete the maze/parkour. No offense, though. I’m sure the parkour and maze will be fun for the 15 minutes it takes to complete them, and I appreciate your hard work on these contests. Perhaps if Ram Summer is set in stone, we could have more skill based competitions in the future?
  • feels unfair to be honest, the 1st place prize is a ram kettle(ranges up to 3-4.5 million i believe as it is unplaced) but the 2nd place prize is just 200k, 20k, 25k. to me it seems a little unfair but i will not go against the mod's will to do what they want.
  • feels unfair to be honest, the 1st place prize is a ram kettle(ranges up to 3-4.5 million i believe as it is unplaced) but the 2nd place prize is just 200k, 20k, 25k. to me it seems a little unfair but i will not go against the mod's will to do what they want.

I think I see your point but there are only so many cubits you can dump onto the economy before it starts impacting prices negatively. If you are saying you want more evenly distributed prizes (or more prizes of smaller amounts), you can't really split a ram, so it's already as balanced as it's going to get.
  • Hii everyone!! :)
    Hope you guys have a good time with ram summer,Since I can only take place in the building contest and Foggy maze,since The summer is very busy for me.I'm going to Canada to meet some old friends,and celebrate going into year 9!!
    So Hope you guys have fun!! Good luck too all :)
  • Hello fellow Qbee`s. I am somewhat sad that this would be my first Forums post but thats just how it is. I have messed it up guys. While i participated in the Ram Calendar i did not bother enough to read all the Signs and went ahead and entered my alt Acc as well. Today i discovered the sign that reads this would be considered cheating. I am deeply sorry as i dont want to cheat anyone out of their Oportunity to win. I just wanted to make it clear that i didnt mean any harm to the CC Community. Obviously i will not participate any longer and if i get Banned then so be it, was fun while it lasted. To everyone of u guys: BEST OF LUCK IN WINNING! Thanks for your Attention.
  • Hello,
    I unfortunately did the same but only once.
    I bumped it with another one of my accounts by accident but luckily I didn't bump that same bumper with my main account.
    I Haven't been banned yet,I think since it was an accident it shouldn't count if so I would talk To either Will when he's online or send him a direct message on forums,if no response I think you should go to Mabz and explain just in case.
    Thank you
    It’s no big deal if you do it by accident once. It’s the people who are spamming the bumpers with multiple alts every single day that will get in trouble.
    But if the day you entered with an alt happens to be rolled, and you happen to win, you will not get a prize. Any other day you entered with just one account will be okay.
  • Okay thanks so much will!!
    That's such a relief
  • I have question about the texture contest. What are the rules for it?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2023
    Hey Will if you see someone named honeyBOMBB on event bumper it's somebody else , not my alts , just to clarify . Devs sure can check them
  • IM TOO UNPATIENT JUST PUT THE PARKOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • sry for spamming lol