Cubic Castles is dead

Hello! I am CC player. I started play this game around 6+ years ago. That what i see last time is just hurt. A LOT OF PLAYERS DO NOT ACTIVE. Why? Let me say something what Cosmic Cow must do to keep CC Active at my opinion.
1. New Item Packs EVERY EVENT!
I think adding every event new packs isn't good. Why? CC developers spending on that a lot time to create new items, blocks. They can spend this time better for ex. Making cc community stronger and bigger! How? Add community events with cooperation in players. I writing about interesting events. Collecting a lot of time eggs or mining some hour to get special blocks is very bored! That's why a lot of cc players don't play atm. Also cc developers can add new things to do in cc. Ex. these is a lot of ideas but for ex. any roles in game wich one if you will have special role you will can do any services to other players with other roles. Maybe add roles list where will be describe what player with this role will can do.
2. New Players In Cubic Castles!
I remember when i was new player at first time i was don't know what to do in game. That was bored, but my old friend show me what i can do. I think not all have friends wich one playing cc, so let cc make better new players's start. What do i mind? When player will create account let appear on new player's screen a pretty list with possible or ideas what you can to do in cc. Then new player at start will know what he can to do! That will delete boring! I think all items with any function should have good describe.
3. New Excellent Commands, Bumbers (with functions)!
Let say some big creators in cc want open epic realm with houses to rent, shops, quests. Let say they alredy opened that realm. A lot of players coming on realm and with players coming some thing else... What is that? Problems! Some bigger some smaller. Then what problems? For ex. Player wich one ignore this realm rules all time fast leave from realm when owner/staff try to ban him. Good solution is add special ban list where you will can write player's name then give him ban on time wich you will set and describe why he get banned from your realm. Next problem for ex. Last time i was thinking about build very big, prestidge and epic skyscraper with function to rent. Only was one big problem. Player wich one have apartment udner other player, he will see all builds above him and what player above him doing. I can use foams but that is a huge cost and finally that don't will delete this problem in time when player abouve will placing new blocks.
I think cc should add also function to delete realms and a lot helpful others!
CC please stop add ugly fast-making blocks or items. Please stop making boring events. Remember that time can be really better spent. ''CC please stop add ugly fast-making blocks or items'' i mind let you make exactly textures...

At end i want to say i don't want in this messege offend CC Creators... I just writed what i think should be add/deleted from cc to make cc and cc community better. I spent a lot time in cc so trust me... I see what we need.

Comments

• New functions can very help to Cubic Castles. By new and helpful functions Cubic Castles' Creators will creating awesome realms where Cubic Castles Community will buildnig better and bigger too! In Cubic Castles is a lot ideas to make this game better! Just let thinking...
  • I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool; they are super detailed and look a LOT better than previously released wearables and blocks. And that's part of the game; seasonal packs with new blocks and wearables. I don't want these to stop being released.

The blocks and items in CC are not being cheaply made. I don't know how long they take to make, but they look amazing.

I can see how improving events in CC will definitely help keep players active and coming back. But while the options to delete realms and ban players while they are not in a realm are nice, they aren't additions that will keep the game from dying or make the game popular.

It's not very fair to throw around the term "CC is dead, add this to the game to bring people back" when the devs are hard at work releasing pretty epic content.
  • Cubic Castles certainly doesn't have the number of people it did in the past, but I think it's wrong to call it dead. If you truly believe CC is actually "dead", then how is adding a whole bunch of random updates which have almost nothing to do with your reason for them. Just look at the NPC update, the Texture update, and the upcoming Reverse Vend update. Do these updates have anything to do with blocks? The reason they can't bring out updates as fast as they used to is because A, they don't have as many devs, and B, the updates in it of themselves are more complicated (and better). Remember, quality over quantity.
  • I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool; they are super detailed and look a LOT better than previously released wearables and blocks. And that's part of the game; seasonal packs with new blocks and wearables. I don't want these to stop being released.

The blocks and items in CC are not being cheaply made. I don't know how long they take to make, but they look amazing.

I can see how improving events in CC will definitely help keep players active and coming back. But while the options to delete realms and ban players while they are not in a realm are nice, they aren't additions that will keep the game from dying or make the game popular.

It's not very fair to throw around the term "CC is dead, add this to the game to bring people back" when the devs are hard at work releasing pretty epic content.

''But while the options to delete realms and ban players while they are not in a realm are nice, they aren't additions that will keep the game from dying or make the game popular.'' I just give example. Just new functions can help to cc creators. So in anyway cc will grow, when palyers will spend time on epic realms created by creative creators.

''I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit.'' I said: ''At end i want to say i don't want in this messege offend CC Creators... I just writed what i think should be add/deleted from cc to make cc and cc community better.''

''I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool'' Of course cc devs last time making epic work but i was thinking about ugly copy/paste blocks or items. If you want i can show you what i mind. OF COURSE I DON'T WAS WRITING ''UGLY'' ABOUT ALL or MOST ITEMS/BLOCKS IN GAME.
  • It's always interesting to hear these perspectives.
    For YouTube views, I have not noticed any significant reductions in my view count for the past years.
    Like everyone, I think it would be great to have more regular, large updates in CC - but completely understand it takes time.
  • Cubic Castles certainly doesn't have the number of people it did in the past, but I think it's wrong to call it dead. If you truly believe CC is actually "dead", then how is adding a whole bunch of random updates which have almost nothing to do with your reason for them. Just look at the NPC update, the Texture update, and the upcoming Reverse Vend update. Do these updates have anything to do with blocks? The reason they can't bring out updates as fast as they used to is because A, they don't have as many devs, and B, the updates in it of themselves are more complicated (and better). Remember, quality over quantity.

Good comment but i said cc is dead, because i remember a lot players was playing in cc. Now a LOT of players isn't active. That diffrent give view like cc dead. Earlier game with good ang big community, now with small but also good. Problem is in trades and not only when not many players in active... Easier is find buyer super rare in group with ex. 250 players then in group with ex. 20. ONLY THAT'S WHY I SAID CC IS DEAD. NPC Upgrade or Texture Upgrade is VERY COOL! But i was thinking about some ugly textures in game. All new functions in cc is very very helpful and cool. Btw i don't said that block cc or that is just lost time for cc devs.
  • It's always interesting to hear these perspectives.
    For YouTube views, I have not noticed any significant reductions in my view count for the past years.
    Like everyone, I think it would be great to have more regular, large updates in CC - but completely understand it takes time.

That is interesting what you said about views on your yt but you must say cubic castles now have a lot less players that some years ago. About upgrades i agree with you, but i think they should sometimes add new functions/commands making cc better. Not at least regular, because some upgrades can cost a lot of time, some upgrades can cost less time. Thanks Awesome for comment.
  • Personally, I youtube myself. I get your views. I know for a fact, that I used to play the utmost of 4-6 hours a day, but now I'm logging in 1-2 minutes every few days. The player base is not what it used to be, and I cannot put the blame directly on the admins and devs because they work so hard. I personally think it's the lack of events and new items/packs. I would definitely come back to the game if my friends came back. I know for a fact the reason they left, was the lack of events, and as they claim, "The stupidity of the events." (Poop event 2022). I wish there were more engaging and fun events such as the easter egg hunt, and all that drama and lore that came with it. I think that's what sparks players' interests the most, as I can see that most players login then. Thank you for listening to my side of the things, but basically what I'm trying to say, is the lack of fun engaging events, lore, and new items, has caused the player base to go downhill.
  • +1, True, Before I was devoted to playing this game every day and grinded for long but after a while, it started getting boring and went on less and less, I mostly just joined for new events or to check up on what's been happing
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited January 2023
    TobyX said:

I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool; they are super detailed and look a LOT better than previously released wearables and blocks. And that's part of the game; seasonal packs with new blocks and wearables. I don't want these to stop being released.

''But while the options to delete realms and ban players while they are not in a realm are nice, they aren't additions that will keep the game from dying or make the game popular.'' I just give example. Just new functions can help to cc creators. So in anyway cc will grow, when palyers will spend time on epic realms created by creative creators.

''I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit.'' I said: ''At end i want to say i don't want in this messege offend CC Creators... I just writed what i think should be add/deleted from cc to make cc and cc community better.''

''I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool'' Of course cc devs last time making epic work but i was thinking about ugly copy/paste blocks or items. If you want i can show you what i mind. OF COURSE I DON'T WAS WRITING ''UGLY'' ABOUT ALL or MOST ITEMS/BLOCKS IN GAME.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I understand that these functions are meant to benefit cc creators, but what I'm saying is that your discussion title and topic don't match what you are suggesting. If I'm being completely honest here, the ability to delete realms or ban players will not encourage people to create awesome builds and make people not quit.

TobyX said:

Of course cc devs last time making epic work but i was thinking about ugly copy/paste blocks or items. If you want i can show you what i mind. OF COURSE I DON'T WAS WRITING ''UGLY'' ABOUT ALL or MOST ITEMS/BLOCKS IN GAME.

I supposed I don't understand what you are referring to. The only flop I've seen this year is the fall poop event; everything else (including the items released) has been very enjoyable. The cosmetic detail has improved a lot.

I'm just stating my opinion in that I don't wish these things mentioned in the discussion to change. I like how they are now and I think the game can be improved in other ways. So -1
  • TobyX said:

I don't think you're giving the devs enough credit. The new pack items and wearables are super cool; they are super detailed and look a LOT better than previously released wearables and blocks. And that's part of the game; seasonal packs with new blocks and wearables. I don't want these to stop being released.

I understand that these functions are meant to benefit cc creators, but what I'm saying is that your discussion title and topic don't match what you are suggesting. If I'm being completely honest here, the ability to delete realms or ban players will not encourage people to create awesome builds and make people not quit.

TobyX said:

Of course cc devs last time making epic work but i was thinking about ugly copy/paste blocks or items. If you want i can show you what i mind. OF COURSE I DON'T WAS WRITING ''UGLY'' ABOUT ALL or MOST ITEMS/BLOCKS IN GAME.

I supposed I don't understand what you are referring to. The only flop I've seen this year is the fall poop event; everything else (including the items released) has been very enjoyable. The cosmetic detail has improved a lot.

I'm just stating my opinion in that I don't wish these things mentioned in the discussion to change. I like how they are now and I think the game can be improved in other ways. So -1
    The Bunnyzilla vs Slymegood this year was a flop, wasn't so interesting, and he only came for one day to explode pows + we didnt get greek orthodox BZ 🙄
    also, my Personal two cents on Halloween were that I didn't like they created new items for these events, half the stuff wasn't that rare, and they should have come back, so more people have the opportunity to collect those, other than that this year has been good.