Duplicated Realm Name

Alv'Alv' Member
edited September 2022 in Help Requests
So, I bought a new realm and was going to start building my new parkour, which is The Autumn Course. However it says this name already used by another player and I have to use another name, but when I search up for this realm, there's no any result, anyone please help?

Edit : I want to know if that realm do exist, if no, is it possible for me to contact support and name it

Comments

• It happens to me quite a bit (maybe not quite a bit but pretty often) where I know of a realm, know it exists, but when I search for it it doesn’t show up because it hasn’t been entered recently enough to show up in the search menu, and/or I just can’t search the whole realm name since it has special characters/is too long/has some in allowed words like ‘the’ in it
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited September 2022
    When you search for a realm beginning with “the” it won’t show anything regardless of anything. I believe you can bypass it by naming it something different and then using official papers but don’t quote me on that
  • It happens to me quite a bit (maybe not quite a bit but pretty often) where I know of a realm, know it exists, but when I search for it it doesn’t show up because it hasn’t been entered recently enough to show up in the search menu, and/or I just can’t search the whole realm name since it has special characters/is too long/has some in allowed words like ‘the’ in it

Damn, didn't knew "the" would affect the search result
    Cubic said:

When you search for a realm beginning with “the” it won’t show anything regardless of anything. I believe you can bypass it by naming it something different and then using official papers but don’t quote me on that

Well uh, so what should I do now? I don't have any other name idea for this parkour tho