Request for Next Halloween Event

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited July 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
I know it's a little early to talk about this, but the earlier the preparation, the better.
I really missed collecting candies and I want to earn something by eating these candies. I'm sure other players missed it too and many new players have never seen the event.
Or I would like to see an event like a monster mash event again. To achieve new things by transforming things. But it would really be better if these things weren't obtained by mining. it's really boring to progress through an event by mining.

I think most players want easy events where they can win something good(rare) guaranteed. You have to do something about it. For example if you eat 50 candies you will get a random rare on the last candy. Or if you transform 50 monster mash you will get a guaranteed random rare on the 50th mash. If you are very lucky you will get one rare before reaching 50th candies or monster mash. Also you are not limited to only 1 rare, this rate can continue exponentially. (1st rare-50th, 2nd rare-125th, 3rd rare-225th like etc)
@SirKewberth

Comments

• +1 but that may or may not ruin the economy
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Actually not early. Maybe even a bit late. But we'll have to review those events and see if bringing them back in any form is possible. No promises!
  • Actually not early. Maybe even a bit late. But we'll have to review those events and see if bringing them back in any form is possible. No promises!

woooooooo
  • Actually not early. Maybe even a bit late. But we'll have to review those events and see if bringing them back in any form is possible. No promises!

I opened this discussion in July but forgot to bump it again until today sorry lol. I hope you can bring back them good luck! I missed them.
  • Thank you so much for listening me @SirKewberth
  • That sounds really fun, I like that a lot, can’t wait!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited September 2022
    If that is the next event, then It's definitely gonna be lots of fun @SirKewberth did a lot for this, and I like it. Although I kinda wish that we could see the return of the old candies because I would have wanted to form my own candy collection 😋 but still think this event is gonna be really fun.
  • SPY C. said:

Thank you so much for listening me @SirKewberth

Three events oh my, can't wait to see players crashing the server again xD