Sentry that only allows people with perm!

So, I don't know if any of you would like this suggestion, but I was thinking about a sentry that only let people who have perm into that realm/room. Now this would be extremely useful for shop owners, who have some friends working with them, so random people don't go into there workshop or shop storage. Tell me what you guys think about this!

Comments

• How do you give them perm if they are not in the realm? I've suggested a new sentry in the past for Clan only but it never happened. I can see the need for more options so +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    Daddyyy said:

How do you give them perm if they are not in the realm? I've suggested a new sentry in the past for Clan only but it never happened. I can see the need for more options so +1

There is a clan sentry
  • Ok, so I mean that if you have been trusted in a Realm/Room, then the Sentry will allow you to get in and other people who don't have trusted or perm cannot get in bc they don't have it. Also, The Clan sentry does exist, but Me and My friend are in 2 different clans, and both of them we really like, bc he is the Director of Resources Federation, and I am a Sergeant Major in The Cubic Military, so I don't wanna leave and create a clan that only we're in. Clan sentries are used for big clans, and we need a sentry that can let people in the Realm/Room if they have perm. It's simple.

• CubicCubic Member
    Can’t u use a password sentry
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 6
  • Cubic said:

Daddyyy said:

How do you give them perm if they are not in the realm? I've suggested a new sentry in the past for Clan only but it never happened. I can see the need for more options so +1

There is a clan sentry
    Sorry my mistake it wasn't for a clan sentry it was an option for who can enter a realm = clan only to stop people from porting in all the time to places that are only meant for clan members.