How much c did the richest cc player have?

I know you guys were talking about the wealthiest players before, but how much did they have?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Did?
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited June 2022
    U said:

Did?

"uh... what do you mean 'did'??"
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Orran9827 said:

U said:

Did?

Well, there were cubit exploits in the past, and the hackers had billions of cubits so...
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    probably like at least 500c
  • I don't mean to flex but I have more than 500c, so that puts me at the top tier of richest players. I have something around 1043 cubits, more than double that estimate.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Orran9827 said:

U said:

Did?

Well, there were cubit exploits in the past, and the hackers had billions of cubits so...
    youre right
  • I don't mean to flex but I have more than 500c, so that puts me at the top tier of richest players. I have something around 1043 cubits, more than double that estimate.

Uhh what? Are you being sarcastic or being fr? Im confused

bro...
  • I think he's saying whos the richest player ever in Cubic Castles who made their C legitimately.
    How hard is it to interpret a question?
    :/

bro...
    Am I not getting something...
  • I had billions on public beta :P
  • Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited June 2022
    god damn rich...(6:10)
  • edited August 2022
    If your asking about who made the or has the most c in cubic castles in terms of networth (cubits + items) then:
    For those who have bought c i believe its Chickenlips and BillyBoo with the most, thought i'm not sure how some old players measure up that bought loads of c when cc was released and hoarded the super back then such as Knop (they have 14 rams i believe)
    For those who have never bought c or scammed:
    Its PontoZen (i'm not sure if he scammed or not though but his net seems to be over 100m+ and hast 5+ of every super) and me.
    There's other rich players out there that are very rich but i answered this as the top richest per these categories such as for c buyers and for those who have never bought c or scammed.
    There are other rich people who didn't buy c but they did scam tho so I didn't include their names.
    If i missed something or someone or you have an argument against anyone here and the list they're on let me know.

The average qbee has around 1000-5000c. The semi-rich players have around 50,000-100,000c. The really rich players have around 500,000c to 1,000,000c. And those really really rich players have over 1 mil c