Seed Planting Car

All Farmers that use sprinklers and a tractor will understand this.
The basic idea is a car that looks the same as a tractor but plants seeds.
When placed, a "Plant" button pops up and if clicked seeds can be put into the space. When seeds are in the planter, when you jump in and drive over soil it will plant a seed in the soil. This could be really useful for farmers that use sprinklers and tractors because it takes awhile to plant 500+ seeds. This could be sold in the "Farming" Section in the Cubit Store and would cost 25,000 ReCubes. It could also be a FarmTech Perk after//before the tractor perk.
@SirKewberth Any chance you could consider making this an item in game?

Comments

• Why was my discussion closed
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • edited May 2022
    Bumpito
    Why isn't anyone seeing this???
  • Bump SirKewb
  • What an idea... +1
  • woe'woe' Member
    i dont farm because of how long it takes to do it. Id rather spend time playing the game than farming, and this would help me do it. +1
  • +1 i am getting cubits by farming And i know How much pain Is to Plant 2500 seeds all by myself so i would like this to come to Game
  • I think it's a bit late to comment but I love this idea and it would help out a lot of people. +1
  • What about a combine harvester that breaks crops and places seeds at the same time
  • Cubic said:

What about a combine harvester that breaks crops and places seeds at the same time

Yesssss!!!
    What a idea!
  • +1 to cubic's idea. That is excellent idea.

Right now, recube farming is a grind. The value in recube farming right now is the effort of placing the crops, harvesting and selling them for recubes or trade for cubits. Many people are avoiding recube farming, or quit recube farming, because they were either lazy or didn't have the time. Adding an autoplanter would make farming much much easier, which could overall devalue the price of the crops right now.
  • edited November 2022
    +1
    I totally agree with both Oliver and Cubic's ideas. Also, @hi_127, I think that farming was intentionally detached from the rest of the game, so a decrease in the worth of crop in cubit value wouldn't be in issue. In my opinion, it's a fun side "quest" in the game that makes a couple decorations in the process. Lazy or not, its a lot more fun to drive a car over soil then click every single soil block in your multi-realm, max land manger farm. Other games have them, why shouldn't we?

Great idea, Oliver!

• +1
    I totally agree with both Oliver and Cubic's ideas. Also, @hi_127, I think that farming was intentionally detached from the rest of the game, so a decrease in the worth of crop in cubit value wouldn't be in issue. In my opinion, it's a fun side "quest" in the game that makes a couple decorations in the process. Lazy or not, its a lot more fun to drive a car over soil then click every single soil block in your multi-realm, max land manger farm. Other games have them, why shouldn't we?

Great idea, Oliver!

I would say that quite a few people use farming for profit instead of recube grinding. Most people that come to me to buy crops say that they are trying to buy crops to start a farm and sell the crops later to people who want to spend cubits to help their recube grind. When I started to max my farms, I spent some cubits buying crops from my friend Kabulosa, and now I sell crops as side income. Recube items are currently limited, and I recube farm for cubit profits. Personally, I wouldn't spend an hour a week recube farming for a recube item that I wouldn't want.
  • I'd agree with the fact that you could sell crops as income as well as that no one wants to grind hours for a food decoration. At the same time, a seed planter would help newer players to get that side income of crops easier without them dropping out, and would make recube farming a lot more enjoyable then it is now.