Will there be new fan pack in summer this year ?

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited May 2022 in General Chat
Will there be a special fan pack for this year like last year ? @SirKewberth
If reply is yes, will they return back the fan pack items from last year ? I think they shouldn't come back. I think they were special for 2021

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2022

No

As far as I know SirKewberth hasn’t released any info on this unless you know something I don’t
    But I would love to see the fan pack back with new items… even if it’s only a few
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    SPY C. said:

Will there be a special fan pack for this year like last year ? @SirKewberth
    If reply is yes, will they return back the fan pack items from last year ? I think they shouldn't come back. I think they were special for 2021

The fan pack from last year said that the items wouldn’t be re introduced in a future pack, however I’m kinda disappointed that the colored wings are discontinued
  • Cubic said:

No

As far as I know SirKewberth hasn’t released any info on this unless you know something I don’t p
    But I would love to see the fan pack back with new items… even if it’s only a few
    Yes in fact I do but I'm confused why everyone else doesn't know about it: Go here : https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html and click on the CRAFT tab and then you'll see
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Cubic said:

No

As far as I know SirKewberth hasn’t released any info on this unless you know something I don’t p
    Yes in fact I do but I'm confused why everyone else doesn't know about it: Go here : https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html and click on the CRAFT tab and then you'll see
    I don’t see anything new
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited May 2022

Cubic said:

No

Nobody knows when the treasure update will come out (assuming that is what you are referring to). Sure, it might be the summer update, but that doesn't mean we can't ask if there will be a fan pack. It also doesn't mean we can't suggest summer items.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • MEEPYZ said:

The fan pack from last year said that the items wouldn’t be re introduced in a future pack

When did he say that?
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

MEEPYZ said:

The fan pack from last year said that the items wouldn’t be re introduced in a future pack

When did he say that?
    It said it on the pack description that all the wearables won’t return
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • Instead of expensive summer fan pack again , I want Ice cream truck or skateboard 'car' which is limited to summer

+1
  • The devs are lazy, look Slyme corpses update ain't out yet, this could mean Summer Pack/Upcomin Pack cancelled if this is delayed
  • The devs are lazy, look Slyme corpses update ain't out yet, this could mean Summer Pack/Upcomin Pack cancelled if this is delayed

That does not mean the devs are lazy at all, just that it hasn't come out yet, who knows maybe slymecorp was supposed to be for the summer this year, maybe easter next year, I have no idea and he never said when it would be to the best of my knowledge, I do not think it would be as long as easter net year but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AngelOfHellAngelOfHell Member
    edited May 2022

The devs are lazy, look Slyme corpses update ain't out yet, this could mean Summer Pack/Upcomin Pack cancelled if this is delayed

It's hard for them, before were alots of deve now there's only SirKewberth and Mabz
  • cg28008cg28008 Member
    SPY C. said:
    does this mean that i can still write here? anyway, +1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Fan pack was a one off thing. We may do it again one day, but it was never planned as yearly. Next updates will be soon. Slymecorp pack + slyme egg recipe and a pack of chess costumes.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

Fan pack was a one off thing. We may do it again one day, but it was never planned as yearly. Next updates will be soon. Slymecorp pack + slyme egg recipe and a pack of chess costumes.

Ohh okey. Another question, the SlymeCorp Pack, Slyme Egg Recipes and Chess Costume Pack will be permanently ?
  • Fan pack was a one off thing. We may do it again one day, but it was never planned as yearly. Next updates will be soon. Slymecorp pack + slyme egg recipe and a pack of chess costumes.

Oh, CHESS???

hehehehe...
  • Fan pack was a one off thing. We may do it again one day, but it was never planned as yearly. Next updates will be soon. Slymecorp pack + slyme egg recipe and a pack of chess costumes.

those are all pretty cool things can't wait! :D