Small Little Things You'd Like to be Changed

Original post don't necropost (https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/26580/small-little-things-youd-like-to-be-changed/p1)
Instead of suggesting something big or making many suggestion threads, I decided to do something different this time: A thread containing small things that are easy and wanted to be changed.

By focusing on small stuff sometimes, the quality of life of the game would increase, thus producing a better gaming experience as a whole.

Plus, concentrating all of them in one thread also helps keep the forum neat.

If you have any, feel free to leave them here!

Comments

• The delay when you first enter a realm or overworld to open chat or search for a realm
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2023
  • RolimRolim Member
    edited December 2021
    Attractor perk could have a bigger radius (3x3) OR Make items go directly to ur inventory.
    Fix Lucky Perk to work with Attractor. Ignore if it has been fixed already, I been mining without it.
    Make pets gather items for you.
    Remove knockback from mining maybe?
    Reset lvl 50 to 49 pets only by taking the kennel. This is a waste of pet food.
  • Add calculator to the cash reg
  • Being able to delete your car by dropping the key again instead of having to relog to get it back.
  • Car Stand
    Full Neon Blocks and Neon Stairs please.
    For my underwear to not smell like pee :( Oh that is not relevant sorry continue on.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited December 2021
    • Can we get Custom Blocks or NPCs next update
    • Can we get these old overworld things as blocks in the overworld pack
    • Stun Wand (Will make the player stunned for 2 seconds with stars around his head, like when you hit a Slyme with a wand)

• lvl 70
    activity wall
  • Fancy ladder .-.
  • diamond/emerald/ruby columns
  • MEEPYZ said:

• Stun Wand (Will make the player stunned for 2 seconds with stars around his head, like when you hit a Slyme with a wand)

I agree with everything, except the stun wand, i believe it'll cause way too much frustration.
  • Can we get best realms 2021 event please 🥺👉👈
  • The delay when you first enter a realm or overworld to open chat or search for a realm

also can't use the right click to move camera, interact with chests & vends, or place a car when the realm/overworld name is showing
  • Rename "New Monster Grave 2020" to "New Monster Grave"
    Rename "Monster Grave 2020" to "Decorative Monster Grave"
    so we can get these items in future packs
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited January 2022
    MEEPYZ said:

Dirt, Snow, Grass, Tropical Grass, Mesa And Sand can be used as an alternative
    • Why can't level just be infinite? I wish it could go beyond the 60 mark because it's just boring having to be limited to a number, leaves you without stuff to do once you reach it
    • um can you add it to when you throw items on a convener belt it moves and if the convener belt can go up on a block
    • Junder'Junder' Member
      edited January 2022

um can you add it to when you throw items on a convener belt it moves and if the convener belt can go up on a block

+1 that would be so cool
    • Junder' said:

um can you add it to when you throw items on a convener belt it moves and if the convener belt can go up on a block

+1 that would be so cool
      +2 cause that would make stuff easier for workspaces and stuff
    • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
      edited September 2023
    • Orran said:

Junder' said:

+1 that would be so cool
      +3
      +4
    • Orran said:

Junder' said:

+1 that would be so cool
      +3
      +4
      +5
    • Cubic said:

Orran said:

Junder' said:

+1 that would be so cool
      +3
      +4
      +5
      +6
    • Let us remove the trophy block without having the trophy disappear so we can put it on different blocks
    • toolcat 01toolcat 01 Member
      edited February 2022
      Make the auto dig AI smarter and dun't make qbees walk into dangerous blocks like lava
      *i died many times in cave due to this dumb auto system,and finding the way back is difficult*
      edit:also make the AI dunt bump our qbees nonstop
    • Make the auto dig AI smarter and dun't make qbees walk into dangerous blocks like lava
      *i died many times in cave due to this dumb auto system,and finding the way back is difficult*

Actually +1 to this we sincerely need this update on Auto Mining AI thinkings it should avoid to jump on Hurting blocks for eg:lava,rocks etc
    • Clan System to have more sub ranks, Co-leader rank with it's powers, Tag Colors, fonts and a Clan-member Search bar. Also would be useful to have a specific rank broadcast and remote message to a member.
    • I would like to be able to use all blocks in the overworld

• Every color couches

that was an added feature, pretty sure we didn't have that before