:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
-

Comments

• -1 you know there's tons of trick to catch them if they go slow it would not be that fun ;(
  • edited November 2021

-1 you know there's tons of trick to catch them if they go slow it would not be that fun ;(

I think she’s talking about the berries not the turkeys

But yeah +1
  • edited November 2021
    Note: I read the discussion title wrong. This is mainly answering the idea of making turkeyberries rarer (increasing the rarity / decreasing their frequency), which is NOT what HONEY BOMB said.

It won't be great for players, especially for new and low level ones, and those who don't get it as frequent. Unlike others who've gotten a lot, they have more limited choices on what they can do with them. Lowering it would only restrict them further.

As for those who have obtained many or at least some (in a good way), they deserve them for the effort they put through mining, or for the stuff they payed through buying...

There's a lot of things we can do with turkey berries. Hunting for fall foods also requires quite a bunch, particularly when a bush sometimes goes to waste after an unsuccessful chase, and when trying to collect all of them.

If they become rarer, things will be harder and more competitive. Fewer people will be able to participate and enjoy the event, which is even only for a limited time... It will already drop to 0 after the fall cook-off event is completely over. And we're almost there... The developers wouldn't need to do that. Plus, I believe there are more important things they're working on right now.
  • -1 turn off attractor so double cubit and block perks work plus more berries
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
    edited December 2022
  • edited November 2021

I dunno if you're misunderstanding or just my poor grammar .... I edited the thing I want to say to make it clearer 👌

Oh no, sorry. My bad, I read it wrong (lower the frequency instead of rarity) and thought the opposite rotfl. Thanks for clearing it.

Make the turkeyberries more common
    20000 blocks , hours of mining only made 1 for a day ......

I can't really explain how frequent they are in connection with how many blocks you mine to get one. It's totally random. I wish they could tell us though.

Would be considerate if they make it more common. It would mostly be benefiting. We can hunt more and/or sell. Although it might make their prices drop... But you can only get them for some time, after all. Why not make the best out of it?

As I said earlier, the devs are pretty busy right now and the event is almost over. I don't know if they could find the time to do it, nor if they would like that idea. They've been rushing updates. It's not as that important imo... but again, it would be nice if they do it. If they can't, then maybe in the next season? if it's ever going to return...
    edited December 2022
  • -1 you know there's tons of trick to catch them if they go slow it would not be that fun ;(

I think she’s talking about the berries not the turkeys

But yeah +1
    She edited it
  • Uhh maybe i should say this here aswell...
    The chance of turkey berries are "Shared" between all players in a same mine... And the chance for the turkey berry is 1/1500
    Which if you mined around 1-1500 blocks you might found 1, however if anyone else in that mine found a turkey berry, the chance reseted back and yall needs to mine 1-1500 blocks again for another berry to spawn. Which is kinda annoying to mine with friends if you need alot of em cause they're kinda... Stealing your chance to find one, so if any of you complains about the low chances, yall shall mine alone then. Don't blame the chances, the chance are fair enough for me as long as i mined alone...

Those information up there i made by myself u can ask sirkewberth if thats true or not but all i know is chances shared between all players in same mine and i requires to mine atleast 1.5k blocks to find one when alone.... So thats my info cya around sorry for long comment
  • Uhh maybe i should say this here aswell...
    The chance of turkey berries are "Shared" between all players in a same mine... And the chance for the turkey berry is 1/1500
    Which if you mined around 1-1500 blocks you might found 1, however if anyone else in that mine found a turkey berry, the chance reseted back and yall needs to mine 1-1500 blocks again for another berry to spawn. Which is kinda annoying to mine with friends if you need alot of em cause they're kinda... Stealing your chance to find one, so if any of you complains about the low chances, yall shall mine alone then. Don't blame the chances, the chance are fair enough for me as long as i mined alone...

Those information up there i made by myself u can ask sirkewberth if thats true or not but all i know is chances shared between all players in same mine and i requires to mine atleast 1.5k blocks to find one when alone.... So thats my info cya around sorry for long comment

I don't really think they could be shared by player togetherer I have got Turkey berries at just mining alone in a mine with 500 blocks mine it's just a super random spawn rate maybe

@SirKewberth answer us
  • I think it's super random, I mined like 10 blocks on an alt and got a turkey berry.
  • MEEPYZ said:

I think it's super random, I mined like 10 blocks on an alt and got a turkey berry.

Same
    edited December 2022