The History of Cubic Castles

Cubic Castles is a game that was first started in 2013, but officially released in 2014. Since then, a lot happened in the game. A lot of updates and subtle changes were made and Cubic Castles have quite a lot of story surrounding it. Have you ever thought what's the story of cubic castles? If so, i have a full video explaining the major points in cubic castles.

Comments

• Orran said:

:0

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Orran said:

Orran said:

Please avoid multi-posting.
    Check our forum rules at:
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Cubic Castles is a game that was first started in 2013, but officially released in 2014. Since then, a lot happened in the game. A lot of updates and subtle changes were made and Cubic Castles have quite a lot of story surrounding it. Have you ever thought what's the story of cubic castles? If so, i have a full video explaining the major points in cubic castles.

this video is reallyy good !!!
  • Cubic Castles is a game that was first started in 2013, but officially released in 2014. Since then, a lot happened in the game. A lot of updates and subtle changes were made and Cubic Castles have quite a lot of story surrounding it. Have you ever thought what's the story of cubic castles? If so, i have a full video explaining the major points in cubic castles.

this video is reallyy good !!!
    Oh, tysm man, Glad to know you liked it :D