Levels

It was mentioned awhile ago adding levels was in consideration, how much of a priority is it and is it on the top of your to do list. We really need new levels ;(.

Comments

• HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited June 2021
    I'd say what about there's an unlimited amount of levels, and once you get to level 60, it takes the same amount of XP to level up to the next, and you can just keep going. Maybe once you get to specific levels your level icon changes, like once you get to level 100 or so you get a different colored crown, then at level 150, 200, ect.
  • 5 years and my highest account is like lv 49 or something
  • 5 years and my highest account is like lv 49 or something

7 years, Level 36 just yesterday.
  • +1 that'd be nice, i've only been playing since august 2020 and i'm already lvl 43 so it'd be nice to have more levels before i get lvl 60
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ganondalf said:

5 years and my highest account is like lv 49 or something

7 years and 7+ level 60 accounts ;-;

+1
  • 5 years, level 47
  • Being a 2016 player I am Lvl 41 ._. Yeah we Do need the More Levels And Perk thing Like Make it Stable And Not Stop it on a Random Number like 60
  • ulvulv Member
    I would love to see as mentioned above, a new icon around your level for each level you reach just like they have on steam for every 100 Levels you reach. I don't feel like new perks are a must if that's what is setting it back. I'm level 60 and would just really like the possibility to level up. Then people can just get the stars and use them later on when perks are added.
  • we need an unlimited amount of levels that gets 5% harder to level up each time I don't care about perks
  • 1 year lvl 60 oop-. But yeah we need more levels, lots of people have been stuck on 60 for years.
  • 5 years lvl 52 :)
  • +1 that'd be nice, i've only been playing since august 2020 and i'm already lvl 43 so it'd be nice to have more levels before i get lvl 60

@GLXYdefeater
    Agreed, I've been playing since October 2020 and im lvl 38 or smth.
  • We need levels please ;(.
  • Ganondalf said:

5 years and my highest account is like lv 49 or something

3months lvl 41
  • Heh, A year and a half and I'm level 57
  • I got to level 60 in the 1st 100 days. I leveled my alt to level 60 in 9 1/2 weeks. IMO levels are not such a big deal as it is to have the ability to choose what perks you can get. The system now sucks in that in order to open a new branch on the tree, you need to complete most if not all of the branch in order to open branches below. I do not like all of the perks I "MUST" choose.

+1 but fix the broken perks system!