Changes at Whim's Community Market!! Come claim a plot!

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I've been told that getting a plot at Whim's Community Market is hard because I have no helpers or co-owners. Being the only one with perm is the only way I can assure you that your items are 100% safe in my shop. I am not willing to put your items at risk so that will not change. Good news though!! You no longer have to find me to claim a plot at Whim's. Just find an empty plot, slam the bumper, claim it and it's yours. If you claim a plot, please set up within 12 hours and put your CC name on the sign in the lower left of the plot. If your plot is removed for any reason, your items will be placed in storage. Your name must be exactly the same to claim your items so if you change your name please be sure to change that sign.

Basic shop rules and information:
-Plots are permanent and cost 500c, you can claim up to two plots
-4 vends on the plot at all times. If vends are removed at any time, I will assume it is no longer needed and will reset for someone else
-You are responsible for pricing your vends and collecting your cubits
-If no activity is seen for two or more weeks the plot will be reset. All items will be moved to storage for up to one year, after that they are donated
-Plot fee is not refundable for abandoned plots, if you quit, are banned, lose the plot due to inactivity or for breaking shop rules
-10 items or less per vend to reduce lag
-No selling glitched/bugged items or warp food
-Do not place anything on the plot that cause harm or a disturbance, no geysers, wind machines, music boxes, etc
-The plots are for selling your items in vends, no mini games, dice games/gambling, payaways or scams
-Do not place anything above the vends or in the walkways
-Do not remove or change the black bricks at the bottom of the plot, you only have perm there so you don't lose cubits to the bug

Comments

• what if someone goes and bumps them all?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

what if someone goes and bumps them all?

There's a limit of 2 rentals per account and if a plot is claimed but not set up I will reset it
  • what if someone goes and bumps them all?

There's a limit of 2 rentals per account and if a plot is claimed but not set up I will reset it
    ah okay thanks. I will be renting a plot soon.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2021
    bump
    Perma plots available and you don't need to find me to get one :)
This discussion has been closed.