/home command

basically teleports you to your home/ starter realeam you can also set you home with /sethome

Comments

• That would be a good idea, except that it would break the point of the my precious coin, and also that's kinda what the start at home function is for. You could just quit then go through to start at home.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

That would be a good idea, except that it would break the point of the my precious coin, and also that's kinda what the start at home function is for. You could just quit then go through to start at home.

I don't see how it breaks the precious coin function, since the precious coin is only used to set what realm you own that you would start in when clicking start at home.
  • ArkhamArkham Member
    edited June 2021
    123456tvy said:

basically teleports you to your home/ starter realeam you can also set you home with /sethome

That would make warp foods less special
  • Arkham said:

123456tvy said:

That would make warp foods less special
    how? you use warp food to teleport to OTHER places, not your own realm, sure you can but not primarily what its used for.
  • Big -1. Defys lots of things like warp food, my precoius, and other items.
  • melting said
    Big -1. Defys lots of things like warp food, my precoius, and other items.
    you use warp to go somewhere else and my precious only set where you spawn

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I don't see how it makes warp food useless, when the feature already exists when you log in.