CUBIC CASTLES IS BLOCKED

CUBIC CASTLES JUST BECAME BLOCKED FOR ME!!!
I live in USA. Anyone know any hacks so I can keep playing? I've searched up and tried everything I could think of. Any alternate links for the game out there, like shellshockers? I came here bc I'm DESPERATE this is one of my favorite games help!!!

Comments

• Oh and I can't download it. This laptop won't let me TwT
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Are you trying to play on school wifi?
  • I'm in remote academy, so securly is installed on my laptop, unfortunately. I need an administrators name and password to bypass it, and I don't have access to that TwT
  • I don't know if they use the term Remote academy anywhere else, ha. I'm doing school at home due to covid, on a school-issued macbook.
  • School issued macbook, you answered youserlf. They blocked the websites ppl do not need for studying (and should not be used for personal things).
    So unless you get that admin pass, you won't be able to play on taht one.
  • Aghhhh.. Ima have to find a way. I wish they would just block it during average school times then unblock it in free time, my tablet is way too slow for this game to operate on it. I can barely work Roblox on it. Are there really no alternate links?
  • Aghhhh.. Ima have to find a way. I wish they would just block it during average school times then unblock it in free time, my tablet is way too slow for this game to operate on it. I can barely work Roblox on it. Are there really no alternate links?

Check your pm
  • I also got blocked
  • same..... i wish we ca use something else

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    You can play cc on your mobile devices
  • MEEPYZ said:

did you not see what she said?
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

MEEPYZ said:

I did, she wants to be able to play cc without it being blocked, so I'm telling her that she can install it on her phone or tablet.
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I did, she wants to be able to play cc without it being blocked, so I'm telling her that she can install it on her phone or tablet.
    if you look up she said her tablet is to slow to run it.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I was referring to this comment
    123456tvy said:

same..... i wish we ca use something else

• MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I was referring to this comment
    123456tvy said:

same..... i wish we ca use something else

oh okay