NEW URLS FOR castles.cc (if blocked)

edited May 2021 in General Chat
(please make this an announcement)
if there are new links i will update this with the new links
the new links are
cubiccastles.cc
madeeasy.site
if you see any bugs on these 2 new sites put them here so that @SirKewberth knows what to fix on them
*when you log in and click on news it is all blank :l*

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    It doesn't really need to be an announcement on forums since its an announcement in the game.
  • MEEPYZ said:

It doesn't really need to be an announcement on forums since its an announcement in the game.

well, the whole reason people need these is if they cant access the game in the first place, so they wont be able to see the announcement.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2021
    ^ Yeah how are they supposed to see the ingame announcement if they can’t play the game lol
    MEEPYZ said:

• yeah the announcement in game will dissapear but the dscussions wont dissapear adn can be made an announcement
    @WhimsicalFirefly @Galantis

MEEPYZ said:

well, the whole reason people need these is if they cant access the game in the first place, so they wont be able to see the announcement.
    yeah i needed the links to play again :( but now i have then and i want them to be know for other people :)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2021
    I do not think showing such thing is a good idea. Major part of the 'cc is blocked' issues are caused because people usually want to play at school, or on a device lent by the concerned school.
    In both cases, you should not promote bypassing those security blocks since it is the goal, blocking any website that is not useful / is distracting for SCHOOL work.
    If you want to play games, use your own devices, don't play at school, study instead. And relax at home with a computer / mobile that your family / you own.

That's silly fr..

Note that CC isn't blocked anyways, so if it is and you're not playing with school devices, then the antivirus might be the cause.
  • I do not think showing such thing is a good idea. Major part of the 'cc is blocked' issues are caused because people usually want to play at school, or on a device lent by the concerned school.
    In both cases, you should not promote bypassing those security blocks since it is the goal, blocking any website that is not useful / is distracting for SCHOOL work.
    If you want to play games, use your own devices, don't play at school, study instead. And relax at home with a computer / mobile that your family / you own.

That's silly fr..

Note that CC isn't blocked anyways, so if it is and you're not playing with school devices, then the antivirus might be the cause.

ok Mr I want everyone to study
  • My account is banned on these other sites
  • I do not think showing such thing is a good idea. Major part of the 'cc is blocked' issues are caused because people usually want to play at school, or on a device lent by the concerned school.

That's silly fr..

ok Mr I want everyone to study

My account is banned on these other sites

I do not think showing such thing is a good idea. Major part of the 'cc is blocked' issues are caused because people usually want to play at school, or on a device lent by the concerned school.

That's silly fr..

i wouldnt comment like this caus ethe thread might get closed by the mods. maybe some people can look for free urls and post the here for @SirKewberth to make them go to cc instead of ruining the thread
    Kewberth already announced the thread. I’m not sure why there is even an argument here.
  • U said:

Kewberth already announced the thread. I’m not sure why there is even an argument here.

i agree
  • U said:

were
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    U said:

I think a mod made it an announcment
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

The announcement is stickied and I think only admins can do that. Take my prices for example.. that was announced by a moderator and doesn’t stay at the top of the recent discussions page.
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

The announcement is stickied and I think only admins can do that. Take my prices for example.. that was announced by a moderator and doesn’t stay at the top of the recent discussions page.
    yeah can we stop arguing abot this and prevent it from getting closed and maybe start thanking @SirKewberth for making the new links
    THANKS @SirKewberth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it means alot!
  • MEEPYZ said:

yet again noone pays attention to their top chat hotbar so its really helpful :)
  • + it takes foreveer to load in so id rather see it here

So it isn't just me, im banned on cubiccasltes.cc and madeeasy.site also.

So it isn't just me, im banned on cubiccasltes.cc and madeeasy.site also.
    please keep it on topic please
  • Yea like it always does
  • And we wonder why the world is going wrong day after day xD
  • wow thx so much I can play cc again :D