What if the game had more player based customizable wearables?

I need people to come up with ideas

Comments

• edited May 2021
    like wearables suggested by players who can't use the forum
  • and having more special events
  • like rollbacks
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't multi-post... edit your previous comment if you want to add something additional.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited May 2021

like rollbacks

Bruh it's not "EVENT" It's when Someone's Hacks into game or Uses Some bugs For Bad Reasons Server needs to rollback to the Time where the Bug was not found and fix it before someone Else does . For example U hacked the Game so Server Goes to the Time When He didn't..And Gifts were given To Forgive the Loss of Players.
  • like rollbacks

Bruh it's not "EVENT" It's when Someone's Hacks into game or Uses Some bugs For Bad Reasons Server needs to rollback to the Time where the Bug was not found and fix it before someone Else does . For example U hacked the Game so Server Goes to the Time When He didn't..And Gifts were given To Forgive the Loss of Players.
    LOL rip U XDDDDD

They don't roll back because of bug exploits (or hacks as you call them) but when the duplicated / bugged items / currency were spread too fast and too wide into the community so it's extremely hard to remove them all..
    So you're telling me U caused the rollback? xD i'm dead, might be true i mean, idk

But yeah, not an event @The kinglyest person since there was more loss than anything else despite being offered something lol
  • like rollbacks

LOL rip U XDDDDD

They don't roll back because of bug exploits (or hacks as you call them) but when the duplicated / bugged items / currency were spread too fast and too wide into the community so it's extremely hard to remove them all..
    So you're telling me U caused the rollback? xD i'm dead, might be true i mean, idk

But yeah, not an event @The kinglyest person since there was more loss than anything else despite being offered something lol
    nah bruh I didn't meaned @U I mean You not U I am fast Typer and it was just an Example :v
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What?
  • Alright alright XD, just don't capitalize 'u', otherwise we can easily head towards this guy ^^^^^^^
  • thanks for the thoughts guys i appreciate it :)
  • U said:

What?

pretty sure he just accidentaly capitalized U lol, ur name is rly asking for it xD