Official Wiki needs YOU!

Comments

• Whim HELP ME GET IT BACK YOU CAN DO THIS I DEPEND ON YOU YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE MODS EVER IF I CAN"T DO IT YOU CAN
  • How can I apply
  • -Appling for Editor Role
    -PlayerCubic is my wiki username
    I've never edited on the wiki before but can adapt quit easily.
  • Player said:

-Appling for Editor Role

Approved. Welcome to the team. If you want easier ways to communicate, join the Cubic Castles Community Discord and we will rank you Wiki Editor so you can speak with all other editors and chief editors.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021

Player said:

-Appling for Editor Role

Approved. Welcome to the team. If you want easier ways to communicate, join the Cubic Castles Community Discord and we will rank you Wiki Editor so you can speak with all other editors and chief editors.
    I gave him the discord rank last night. Welcome Player! :)
  • Applying for: Editor
    Wiki Username: MEEP
    I worked on the wiki a few months ago, but forgot my password, and didn't have an email, so this is my new account
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Applying for: Editor
    Wiki Username: MEEP
    I worked on the wiki a few months ago, but forgot my password, and didn't have an email, so this is my new account

Approved! I'll give you the rank in the Community Discord Server and talk to you there.
  • U said:

Player said:

-Appling for Editor Role

I gave him the discord rank last night. Welcome Player! :)
    thankyou :-)
  • - Editor
    - HaloAwiz
    - I have no experience with media wiki although I do have experience with gamepedia which I edited for the game hordes.io.
    - I plan to edit the pages that are some how still empty. (I've come across multiple when looking for information that I needed)
    - side note : I understand how html works although I don't think this is neccessary (proof at my html practice website -> kevinshome.ga)
    - side note 2 : I do nothing but play cc all day because I'm currently waiting for school to start so this would be a good opportunity to use some of the time I have.
  • HaloAwiz said:

- Editor
    - HaloAwiz
    - I have no experience with media wiki although I do have experience with gamepedia which I edited for the game hordes.io.
    - I plan to edit the pages that are some how still empty. (I've come across multiple when looking for information that I needed)
    - side note : I understand how html works although I don't think this is neccessary (proof at my html practice website -> kevinshome.ga)
    - side note 2 : I do nothing but play cc all day because I'm currently waiting for school to start so this would be a good opportunity to use some of the time I have.

Hi! I’m going to go ahead and rank you as Editor on the wiki. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, it’s highly suggested you join the CC Community Discord, although not required. If you’re unable to join, feel free to Private Message me, Dragon(V), or any other Chief Editor and we will respond as soon as possible.

Welcome aboard!
  • Username: MEEP
    Applying for: Chief Editor
    Reason: I want to be able to edit certain posts that editors don't have access to edit, that could need editing and permission to add photos, and be able to add people who would want to be editor and meet the requirements. I was editor for a month on a different account, would have edited more if I didn't forget password, worked on pages such as quest tutorial pages, and the Boy's & Girl's Starter Gifts.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited February 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

Username: MEEP
    Reason: I want to be able to edit certain posts that editors don't have access to edit, that could need editing and permission to add photos, and be able to add people who would want to be editor and meet the requirements. I was editor for a month on a different account, would have edited more if I didn't forget password, worked on pages such as quest tutorial pages, and the Boy's & Girl's Starter Gifts.

Hey! You should contact support about this, or private message an admin on the forums about this request as Chief Editors can’t rank to Chief Editor.

Edit: Your current account also does not meet requirements, I don’t believe. If they do, ignore this.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Hey! You should contact support about this, or private message an admin on the forums about this request as Chief Editors can’t rank to Chief Editor.

Edit: Your current account also does not meet requirements, I don’t believe. If they do, ignore this.
    I know this account is a little new, but I had an old account that was older, but I forgot the password, and I saw some other people who got Chief editor who didn't contribute at all, so I'm sure I have a chance
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I know this account is a little new, but I had an old account that was older, but I forgot the password, and I saw some other people who got Chief editor who didn't contribute at all, so I'm sure I have a chance
    Just contact an admin and they can sort it out for you as other Chief Editors can’t really do anything about that.
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Just contact an admin and they can sort it out for you as other Chief Editors can’t really do anything about that.
    Yeah, I sent a ticket, and I'm waiting for a response
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Yeah, I sent a ticket, and I'm waiting for a response
    Good luck! I hope to see you as a Chief Editor soon!
  • see thats where your wrong... the official wiki needs... YOU!
  • Apply for role
  • DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
    edited April 2021
    Edited by moderator
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited April 2021
    Bump looking for editors
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    edited April 2021
    -Editor
    -Junder'
    -I have edited some Wikipedia pages before, but I can quickly learn codes I don't know how to do.
  • Wiki's dead for years, no much circulation on it and too much to do. plus the image upload is broken and doesn't seem to draw the attention from the devs, so worthless wasting your time Kinder :)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Junder' said:

-Editor
    -Junder'
    -I have edited some Wikipedia pages before, but I can quickly learn codes I don't know how to do.

Approved, Good luck.
  • Galantis said:

Junder' said:

-Editor
    -Junder'

Approved, Good luck.
    Thanks. Is there any extra info I need first?
  • Junder' said:

Galantis said:

Junder' said:

-Editor
    -Junder'

Approved, Good luck.

https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:Log/rights
    → To know ur chiefs

https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Wiki_Editing
    → To get in touch with the formats

Don't forget to ask for the editor role on discord, there's a secret channel
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Wiki's dead for years, no much circulation on it and too much to do. plus the image upload is broken and doesn't seem to draw the attention from the devs, so worthless wasting your time Kinder :)

Please keep it on-topic, This is not the right place for criticism.
    Junder' said:

Galantis said:

Junder' said:

-Editor
    -Junder'

Approved, Good luck.
    I'll dm you.
  • What a joke xD

Giving my view for new editors
    Life being too precious to ignore pieces of advice

Still have a pending application if you wanna check it out thanks
  • Galantis said:

Wiki's dead for years, no much circulation on it and too much to do. plus the image upload is broken and doesn't seem to draw the attention from the devs, so worthless wasting your time Kinder :)

Please keep it on-topic, This is not the right place for criticism.
    Junder' said:

Galantis said:

Junder' said:

-Editor
    -Junder'

Approved, Good luck.
    I'll dm you.
    Thanks gala :)
  • Applying for editor role
    Wiki name is Knights
    Haven't edited any wikis, but i'm a fast learner so should be easy for me, stuff i might add/edit are ones that never been added or low in detail.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2021
This discussion has been closed.