Something like MC Silk Touch but in CC

I would like something similar to silk touch but here. It could be a new tool or perk. With it you can add mine items that normally get destroyed upon mining. These include: raw ores, wild bee hives, enchanted ferns, enchanted mushrooms, nests, etc. This wont work for starter gifts.

Comments

• +1
  • SO, I was thinking, and if the devs wont want ppl being able to have the fairy things and stuff in their inventories, it could go over your head like a realm door, and you cant mine or place anything until you place it, and when you grab one starter gift it makes the other one dissapear.
  • +1
  • SO, I was thinking, and if the devs wont want ppl being able to have the fairy things and stuff in their inventories, it could go over your head like a realm door, and you cant mine or place anything until you place it, and when you grab one starter gift it makes the other one dissapear.

+1
  • im being neutral here because, yea it sounds cool but at the same time some stuff like crafting cooble stone be ussles and a waste of time, so it has its pros but it def has its cons.