New potions! Snow Potion~Ice Potion

Dakota PotterDakota Potter Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
I had an idea, we could make a snow potion. Made by blueberries in a distiller! Doesn't it sound like a good idea or no? I would give it a +1! If this becomes an update, here are the uses:
1. It can be turned back into a blueberry
2. It can be used to make a new wand called Snow wand(Slows the player who was hit for 10 seconds~Useful for PVP/Bomb games)
3. We can use the potion to make a new foam called Snow Foam(It would slow the player that is under the foam except for the owner of the realm)
4. We can use it to make tons of new blocks!
Hope you use any of my ideas in the game!

Comments

• no -1
  • I dont see why not, as long as it has a use. Maybe it could turn water back into snow? That would be pretty useful.
  • I like this snow potion idea
  • Give frostberry a use +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I like the idea but what's the purpose xD
  • Dakota PotterDakota Potter Member
    edited March 2021
    It can be used to make new wand called Snow Wand in a magic workbench or in a workbench! I can be used to make snow!
  • M95WM95W Member
    Give it a use! +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Snow Wand that slows qbee that in contact, Ice Wand that freeze qbee for 1s that in contact xD
  • Someone already did topic with new potions also it's without sense because we have enough potions and it's to small thing to add.
  • edited March 2021
    But we don't really have a use for the blueberries right now, so it would be a nice thing to add, even if its small.
  • I mean, it is cool but Kewb wont ever use it probably
  • maybe it can be used to make a super hard to make sponge that takes a week to dry and it gives like 1,000 water but you need a sink to contain the water or it is wasted and maybe for a wand that makes any water block into a cracked ice block for 3 seconds then returns back into a water block.
  • maybe it can be used to make a super hard to make sponge that takes a week to dry and it gives like 1,000 water but you need a sink to contain the water or it is wasted and maybe for a wand that makes any water block into a cracked ice block for 3 seconds then returns back into a water block.

Bruh thats basically ice rod in terraria
  • +1 The Frostberry has no use except dye and one cooking recipe. I would love more wands! That would be awesome. I think maybe the ice wand would make the person who got hit act like they were sliding around on ice and so it would make them out of control for like 10 secs. I like the idea of the snow wand making you go slower. Would love this addition! :D
  • +1
    -i like the idea of snow wand, basically sounds like a wand that slows down other players (usefull in pvp/bomb games) (theory, idk what is real idea)
    -frostberry will finally not be that ussles
    -Snow foam sounds like it afects the block making that touching it gives you the slowness efect from walking in snow/mud but its disguised as another block (theory idk what is the real idea)
  • The real idea is so that people can be trapped in snow for 10-30 seconds. Easier to kill enemies!