What time does the egg hunt end?

PlayerPlayer Member
edited April 2021 in Help Requests
A lot of us in 1st-150th would really benefit if we knew what time the great egg hunt of 2021 ends. It impacts our sleep schedules and determines our overall place.

Just a rough estimate in cubic time would be sufficient, @SirKewberth .

Comments

• bump
  • Ty for the effort but I was looking for the time, not date :o
    I think only SirK knows
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Player said:

Ty for the effort but I was looking for the time, not date :o
    I think only SirK knows

Oh okay lol
  • bump..

@SirKewberth do you know yet?
  • CubicCubic Member
    Not too late to say @SirKewberth
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I DM'd his yesterday too- no reply
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I DM'd his yesterday too- no reply

Same
  • I want to know too
    Maybe @SirKewberth it'd be a good idea for all future events to have deadlines- not just a date. Cause in a way, you've got the whole community egging for however long Monday just waiting to know when it ends. It could be an hour, 6 hours, 12 hours- they don't know.

Maybe @SirKewberth it'd be a good idea for all future events to have deadlines- not just a date. Cause in a way, you've got the whole community egging for however long Monday just waiting to know when it ends. It could be an hour, 6 hours, 12 hours- they don't know.

Yeah I really don’t know if I should sleep for school tonight.. if it ends at midnight tonight and I sleep I’m doomed. If it ends at midnight tomorrow night and I don’t sleep I’m wasting my time.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not the one turning off the event. I had to ask about it... I think its at end of day (ie just before midnight cubic time) but im not 100% sure so I haven't been answering.

I'm not the one turning off the event. I had to ask about it... I think its at end of day (ie just before midnight cubic time) but im not 100% sure so I haven't been answering.

Okay, thank you!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    That would be 5am for us Brits. Sadness.
  • I'm not the one turning off the event. I had to ask about it... I think its at end of day (ie just before midnight cubic time) but im not 100% sure so I haven't been answering.

May i ask who's the one turning it off? Just curious
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Siddd said:

Time zones being what they are there's no way to make it the "right" time for everyone. I had forgot all the problems with this style of event when we brought it back this year. If we do an egg hunt next year radically different system.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Siddd said:

Time zones being what they are there's no way to make it the "right" time for everyone. I had forgot all the problems with this style of event when we brought it back this year. If we do an egg hunt next year radically different system.
    Is it possible to change top 150 players will won the egg costume? Most of the players between 90-120 are almost hunting all day(yes, include me), some of us even stay up late or couldn't finish school's homeworks(im one of it..), Ik this sounds stupid, just asking.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

I understand that, time zones will always be an issue. It's just that it's the last day of the event and it's only now been announced it will end at an awkward time. I should have gathered more eggs heh.
  • Alvin! said:

Siddd said:

Is it possible to change top 150 players will won the egg costume? Most of the players between 90-120 are almost hunting all day(yes, include me), some of us even stay up late or couldn't finish school's homeworks(im one of it..), Ik this sounds stupid, just asking.
    I think they should stick to top 100, if you give it to top 150 then the top 200 will complain so on..
    can't really expect consolation prizes, you either win or lose

Siddd said:

#rushhour <3 :D!
  • gosh I slept 51st woke up 102nd...
  • Alvin! said:

Siddd said:

Same I missed a lot of HW because I was egg hunting ;-;, and i'm only at around 700 eggs
  • It's already Tuesday here....
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Alvin! said:

Siddd said:

Same I missed a lot of HW because I was egg hunting ;-;, and i'm only at around 700 eggs
    Ngl, I can't rly do homework and egg hunt at the same time... I either miss homework or down to 100th and also .. I would recommend to do a fishing tournament once they are new seasonal fish(just for new exclusive fish)