Can I buy the deco that I wan't without the other random stuff?

Mr'GoldenWeekMr'GoldenWeek Member
edited April 2021 in General Chat
It's like McDonald, I want a burger but have to unfortunately pay more since the coke are mandatory.

Ok, My personal issue is i need roughly 167 horizontal steam punk pipes, and I'm not paying 167000 c. And the fact that Its not craftble make it way more worse then it needs to be.

Edit: typo

Comments

• You can always buy from players. Just do a realm search for "vend shop" or look in "recently accessed realms" for some popular player shops. A2Z has a huge collection, but if you look in little shops you may find better prices.
  • You can always buy from players. Just do a realm search for "vend shop" or look in "recently accessed realms" for some popular player shops. A2Z has a huge collection, but if you look in little shops you may find better prices.

Damn, now that's an adventure that could take me years. Also thx, i never knew some of those tips.

• I have a warp to a steampunk shop somewhere, if I find it I'll meet you in game to give it to you, or tell u the realm name if its a realm.
  • I have a warp to a steampunk shop somewhere, if I find it I'll meet you in game to give it to you, or tell u the realm name if its a realm.

Thx! That help a ton
  • The realm is called PurpleGen Shop Steampunk.
  • DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
    edited April 2021
    Edited by moderator