PROTOTYPE RESOURCES

Have you visited Resources Mall Inc. ? Well it's the best place to get cheap materials and furniture.

Comments

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019
    Cool...
  • Have you visited Resources Mall Inc. ? Well it's the best place to get cheap materials and furniture.

where’s your reliable source
  • Yea I like his recourse mall it's awesome you guys should totally check it out
  • Yea I like his recourse mall it's awesome you guys should totally check it out

Thank you, I do my best to provide as much as possible resource to my customers!

• Olek's shop has nice prices with a large variety of blocks, items to make your realm even better! It's a, hands down, great shop!
  • I love Olek's shop! I always go there when I need resources quick.
  • edited June 2019
    I'm planning on to add ALL building blocks with large quantities and fair prices very soon, you might have noticed that I have some empty Vending sections, These will be the once to get filled by blocks. I'm also adding laterns soon, they will be pretty expensive as each of them takes 4 beeswax and ect. But I will do my best to make them as cheap as possible, and in addition, Bomb Game and Giveaway will be done on the weekends as always, this time prizes are worth 5000C total so don't miss it, Good Luck to all!
  • Olekes and the clan in general is a very good environment to earn cubits if you mine or get a promotion. I used to work for the clan running two of the stores! I recomend this clan and stores
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This discussion is 2 years old, please don't necropost
This discussion has been closed.