What is your unluckiest moment in Cubic Castles?

Mine is on the Valentines pack 2021. I bought 67 packs (90450c) and didnt get any pink balloons and got only 2 unicorn heads and 2 unicorn pants as my best items.

Comments

• Well this started off as quite a lucky moment but then got unlucky. After opening just ten wing packs I got both dark angel and normal angel wings. I sell those and proceed to spend 50k on the packs and get absolutely no angel wings from those packs :(.
  • edited April 2021
    When I was noob, I gave out my password ** Whoops ** and then got scammed like 50k in items
  • When I was noob, I gave out my password ** Whoops ** and then got scammed like 50k in items

How are you a nub with 50k in items. . . thats almost richer than me (in items)
  • Spending about 100k on clothing packs like 5 days ago, i hate myself for that.
  • accidentally buying the useless recube bin
  • accidentally buying the useless recube bin

i did that too, its such a waste
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Buying an orange scarf 200k the day before the 2015 yule tide packs.. they came back. Besides that, there hasn't been any other "Well, that's unfortunate" moments that really haunt me.
  • I once got scammed around 15k worth of items back when i was a newbie and didn't even report the guy cus i was way too upset
  • i wasted 1.3 million cubits...
  • Giving away more than 100k+ and Somehow Realm was All permed and got a 130k+ lose
    Lol thats A nightmare that came true And after that i never did Giveaways More than 50k.
  • 50kc in wearables and items gone
  • XorsistXorsist Member
    edited April 2021
    When it was Christmas, I didn't get my bronze piggy... well, the same thing happened a few days ago, which means after the rollback. Then later I got it. But I never got my Christmas present...! And, well... I didn't get any bronze piggies in both 2020's Christmas and 2019's Christmas, and as I told you about the rollback thing. Why does everyone keep forgetting about me xd ... :D !
  • Almost didn't reach the top 100
  • there was 2 hours left for the egg hunt to end and I needed the whole egg hunt to use my neighbor's internet because here at home this is out of luck, due to lack of luck when it was two hours away, the internet fell and I had to run to my grandmother's house ( about 2.3 km) but If you want i can Tell more 200 unluckiest historys xd
  • Didn't collected egg in Easter
  • I didn't get anything in 1 year
  • I think the unluckiest moment iv had is when me and a few friends tried to mine a full dessert mine. We had a little over half of it done and i had to for do something for a min. I came back around 10 min later to discord dms saying that mabz restarted the server.
  • I think the unluckiest moment iv had is when me and a few friends tried to mine a full dessert mine. We had a little over half of it done and i had to for do something for a min. I came back around 10 min later to discord dms saying that mabz restarted the server.

lol bro
  • Get rip off 600k in a week
  • Get rip off 600k in a week

what u did?
  • Was level ten and uhh embarrassingly fell for the "Drop game" with prize of 1000 cubits. Whole dark traveler set stolen.... I miss it.
  • Shirley_lozbShirley_lozb Member
    edited April 2021
    Buying an 120k Orange & Yellow Scarf before 2015 Yuletide pack.
    Losing 17k buying a Love Balloon in a bugged machine.
    Spending 2 weeks, from cleaning up the room to finish building up the room, using over 800 fadey foams and didn't win any places in a Building Contest.