I have a few questions for Kewberth

Alv'Alv' Member
edited April 2021 in General Chat
1. What is this year summer pack(or permanent pack) theme?

2. Would you change the design of Winter Hunting Grounds after you added new Yuletide/Winter decorations?

3. The event bumper in the Colosseum only show Top 200 players with the most egg, what about 300-500th?

4. Is there any special event during the Easter (Like Slymegood VS Bunnyzilla 2020)?

5. Are Golden Egg limited or unlimited during the egg hunting event?

Edit : 6. Can you change the New Easter Umbrella to another name? Maybe Garden Umbrella or Flowery Umbrella, because it's so confusing when players trying to buy a new released Umbrella.

@SirKewberth ,I don't need you to answer immediately, just wondering lol, players could also comment there opinion about it.

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Easter building contest is coming for sure , after the egg hunt has done .
    The last time I checked the event bumper it was only shown 104 places .

The Event Bumper has issues, if it doesn't show the full 200, rebump it
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    >1. What is this year summer pack(or permanent pack) theme?
    Right now the plan is to focus on adventure features of the game like player NPCs etc... But plans can change.

>2. Would you change the design of Winter Hunting Grounds after you added new Yuletide/Winter decorations?
    It's possible I guess...

>3. The event bumper in the Colosseum only show Top 200 players with the most egg, what about 300-500th?
    I'll check this.. Maybe they can all show. Might be a reason for it.

>4. Is there any special event during the Easter (Like Slymegood VS Bunnyzilla 2020)?
    No more easter events planned for this year.

>5. Are Golden Egg limited or unlimited during the egg hunting event?
    Limited, but by percentage, not a hard number.

>Edit : 6. Can you change the New Easter Umbrella to another name? Maybe Garden Umbrella or Flowery Umbrella, because it's so confusing when players trying to buy a new released Umbrella.

Hrm... Not sure. Is that something everyone wants?

- S
  • To be honest the New Easter Umbrellas name doesn't need to be changed, maybe just refer to it as 'New Easter Umb (Green One)' in hollas when buying/selling I guess.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021

Right now the plan is to focus on adventure features of the game like player NPCs etc... But plans can change.

>2. Would you change the design of Winter Hunting Grounds after you added new Yuletide/Winter decorations?
    It's possible I guess...

>3. The event bumper in the Colosseum only show Top 200 players with the most egg, what about 300-500th?

>4. Is there any special event during the Easter (Like Slymegood VS Bunnyzilla 2020)?

>Edit : 6. Can you change the New Easter Umbrella to another name? Maybe Garden Umbrella or Flowery Umbrella, because it's so confusing when players trying to buy a new released Umbrella.

- S

May I know that why the easter block pack only has 10-20 blocks for the new type of easter blocks ? You can't call it 'large amount' If you can't even have enough to build .These poor amounts for easter block 2021 has stopped me from buying second and more times . Actually if it has more amounts than 50 each , people would invest them and sell bit higher but reasonable prices to people who need them large . Please make them all types both are 50 each instead of having some types 10-20
  • Alv'Alv' Member

It's possible I guess...

- S

Thank for the respond, well for the no.6 I'm pretty sure the name should be changed because it's weird to call it 'New' when it's old, or you can name it Easter Umbrella 2019(But I would recommend to name it something else)for clearer information