adventure mode rewards

lucas mutterlucas mutter Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
i think as you progress you should get rewarded soething OUTSIDE adventure mode and you can only earn it once becuse that will make pepole just do only adventure mode

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Would have LOVED to do this sort of thing, but unfortunately it would encourage people to create alt accounts to gather the adventure bonuses and sell them.
  • lucas mutterlucas mutter Member
    edited April 2021

Would have LOVED to do this sort of thing, but unfortunately it would encourage people to create alt accounts to gather the adventure bonuses and sell them.

i understand
  • Would have LOVED to do this sort of thing, but unfortunately it would encourage people to create alt accounts to gather the adventure bonuses and sell them.

you could make it IP based so 1 set of rewards per ip
  • Maybe you can make it an XP bonus
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Maybe you can make it an XP bonus

Or an account specific bonus. Like you get.. red patron swirls on your account if you complete the adventure mode. There is plenty of options of awards that wouldn’t be abuseable.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I suppose acct specific swirls or something non-tradeable would be possible. IP is not sufficient though. Easy to bypass.
  • I suppose acct specific swirls or something non-tradeable would be possible. IP is not sufficient though. Easy to bypass.

Would be beautiful
  • +1that sounds SO cool!
  • I suppose acct specific swirls or something non-tradeable would be possible. IP is not sufficient though. Easy to bypass.

oh, also how long does robot zilla usually go on for?

oh, also how long does robot zilla usually go on for?
    im not a mod or admin but this is not supposed to be right here

We should have swirls around the name if we finish the adventure mode (different from when purchasing cubits) and maybe a new name font for if we finish with all the stars found.
  • Or a special flag

This would be cool, something purely, umm, whats the word, somethign you look at and doesn't do anything? Like the swirls or a new name font, or maybe a new emoji your qbee's face can make for those with the emoji perk?
  • sience when did this get so popular
  • Would have LOVED to do this sort of thing, but unfortunately it would encourage people to create alt accounts to gather the adventure bonuses and sell them.

Why can't it be something like per device? You can't get multiple items from a prize dispenser on the same device if you switch accounts.

Why can't it be something like per device? You can't get multiple items from a prize dispenser on the same device if you switch accounts.
    But you can make accounts from different device
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I think you guys don’t understand how easy it is to bypass these things