Not to be ungrateful -- Edited -- Thought the block was junk - didn't know it wasn't common..

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited April 2021 in General Chat
EDITED --- Thought Robo-Zilla was dropping junk because I got a block. It was an alien monument block.
I didn't know these were worth anything. Which means:
I honestly thought the Zilla was dropping a single block that was easily obtained and worth like 5c, and there's not much to be done with a single block so... I was a bit upset...
---> Apparently it was a mis-understanding.
You can close this thread.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I heard he is dropping parts to something. Have you figured out what they do yet?
  • hes dropping luxos aswell
  • I think from Robo zilla parts we can do something like pows or something like that but for now recipe is not available also it's good about drop deco becouse more people can use it because not many opening buildings packs
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    We don't know what these items do, that he drops. Every year, he's dropped "worthless items" like chocolate amongst the rares. We don't know what these parts do yet, so maybe wait or try figure it out?

I saw him drop several "rares" including Master Fishing Rods and Luxo Cars. This "junk" you speak of too, got me 45kc in 2minutes.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Zilla has always dropped a combination of basic items and more expensive items. What you get is luck of the draw. I know everyone would all like to catch a nice rare or expensive item but Zilla can't give away hundreds of rare items. It's a free bonus prize giveaway event, alongside egg collecting and golden eggs.
  • Zilla has always dropped a combination of basic items and more expensive items. What you get is luck of the draw. I know everyone would all like to catch a nice rare or expensive item but Zilla can't give away hundreds of rare items. It's a free bonus prize giveaway event, alongside egg collecting and golden eggs.

I don't mind the common items... even a cheap hat would have been nice.
    A block though... that's from a pack still in the store... ... .. I wish I could properly describe the sadness ...

• We don't know what these items do, that he drops. Every year, he's dropped "worthless items" like chocolate amongst the rares. We don't know what these parts do yet, so maybe wait or try figure it out?

I saw him drop several "rares" including Master Fishing Rods and Luxo Cars. This "junk" you speak of too, got me 45kc in 2minutes.

I am not referring to the Zilla Parts as junk - those are part of the event. Pretty cool.
    I am referring to the alien monument block - that is still in a pack in the store... A BLOCK!!! --- That is junk.
  • Zilla has always dropped a combination of basic items and more expensive items. What you get is luck of the draw. I know everyone would all like to catch a nice rare or expensive item but Zilla can't give away hundreds of rare items. It's a free bonus prize giveaway event, alongside egg collecting and golden eggs.

hey are you fixing the parts not showing up?
  • ok I do agree but maybe that's just cause have the skin on my finger is gone from messing with my tooth
  • lukgossss said:

I think from Robo zilla parts we can do something like pows or something like that but for now recipe is not available also it's good about drop deco becouse more people can use it because not many opening buildings packs

I like the parts and the deco. I got a single block i thought was worth like 5c and totally common (i have a bunch in a chest) ... Apparently its considered a rarer block .. which makes more sense. I honestly thought he was dropping a common junk block... was my bad. I wasn't complaining the regular common stuffs at all. It makes sense the Bun would drop all sorts.
  • sad that I'm still banned for 3 days,
    after my 30 day ban I missed alot.