The Update Cubic Needs

SiegeholmSiegeholm Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey everyone, I knew I'm a bit of a dunce with Cubic Castles stuff for the time that I've been here, but after awhile of playing I have noticed a few things that could possibly improve the game overall.

The biggest change of which I would recommend is an overhaul of the clans, similar to how we've gotten with perks. I think clans should force us to grind and grind for LOOOONG periods of time with clan members to get to super high (clan)levels (maybe level 10-20 max, but it'd be such a difficult task to get all the xp for). I also think we could benefit from getting stuff and unlocking specific perks you wouldn't be able to access otherwise.

I've kinda been forced into making a clan by the people who support me and I haven't really paid much attention to it, but what I know for sure is that the clan leveling system is waaaaaaaaaaay too easy, and provides little to no benefits besides carved tiles and sending clan messages.

I also think it could benefit from having a limited amount of Member slots for your clan, as I'm about to reference better right after this-- we've seen other games do it and they did this in such a successful and compromising way. Of course with limited slots, you can expand the amount of clan slots as you level it up(it'll start with a few members and a decent requirement xp-wise, maybe even have to deposit/invest a number of cubits as well just for the heck of it then slowly need more members to start hitting the clan demands).

I think the clan system can AND should be a more hardcore element in the game in comparison to the system we have now. Games who follow the same genre as we do have an AMAZING system for it, and it's super hard to find anyone outside of a clan on those showing how beneficial they are. The perk overhaul was such an amazing update, and the way it was handled completely blew my mind-- so why not try to rework another and make it incredible too?

Leave ideas and replies below if you agree/disagree

Comments

• Whatever you say I agree with and I totally read this
  • Whatever you say I agree with and I totally read this

😂😂😂
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1 clans are too simple
  • TylerPW said:

Whatever you say I agree with and I totally read this

😂😂😂
    😎 we are all going to try to summon bunnyzilla like every year
  • Hey nab I gave you that ideas That Clan Needs Update ;(
  • Hey nab I gave you that ideas That Clan Needs Update ;(

I kinda stumbled into this conclusion myself a long bit ago so I can't give any credit lol
  • I agree with it all -- I think it's on Kewb's long list of things to do and it isn't high on the priority scale.
  • Player said:

I agree with it all -- I think it's on Kewb's long list of things to do and it isn't high on the priority scale.

If it is, I'd say it's worth bumping up. Could be awesome!
    If it isn't, great way to add it added to the list!