BunnyZilla Theories

PlayerPlayer Member
edited March 2021 in Community
What do you think happened to BunnyZilla anyway? what are your theories?

I will reuse this post when the broadcasts start coming (assuming they do)

Comments

• I think bunnyzilla got turned into iron man (like bunnyzilla got a tech suit put on him) and got saved by the aliens, and now will either a) join slymegod beause the aliens did something with his brain or b) give us robotic things for eatster
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited March 2021
    The UFO also suggests that there are other intelligent life out there, other than qbees..

Interesting turn of events 👀
  • edited March 2021
    Ganondalf said:

TwiIight said:

The UFO also suggests that there are other intelligent life out there, other than qbees..

o ya good point, i wonder what type of inteligent life it is
    Mewbees and Fewbees, maybe?

YES MEWBEES AND FEWBEES XD
  • TwiIight said:

o ya good point, i wonder what type of inteligent life it is
    Mewbees and Fewbees, maybe?

• TwiIight said:

I mean there are toothbees cyclobees and alien heads, that explains...
  • Maybe the aliens armored up bunny zilla because qbees took there heads and they armored bunnyzilla sent him down to space to exterminate the qbee race,since there are toothbee cyclobe etc maybe qwbees hollowed out there heads to use as masks and they are angery at us
  • oh noes, everything will go so wronggg ahhh *panic*
  • he turned into sans and gave everyone a bad time
  • We can now see the ''Easter Overworld'' in the overworld search. Maybe bunnyzilla will go there instead this year
  • i think that was player made
  • r9mors said:

i think that was player made

No, official overworld is usually above your overworld (if you have one)
  • Odd theory, but i have an interesting theory for bunnyzilla, since i found something on the files which is new i believe, that battery, gears w/ metals and the wirings. Maybe bunnyzilla would go back to us to avenge us, but little we didn't know, us, qbees don't know whats up in the sky, whether we believe its a meteor or something from space. Then qbees discovered. They were shocked, confused that it was bunnyzilla, broken; as bunnyzilla re-entered Easter Overworld; due to falling, Causing it to damage her. While slymezilla is busy somewhere, unbeknownst to what happening outside, Qbees that found bunnyzilla brought her in a private lab to fix her then qbees are required to find specific materials that battery needs, etc. When she reaches the battery energy to power her up, she then surprised slymezilla to avenge us and herself as slymezilla put her to space, not knowing there's hope for qbees.
  • Odd theory, but i have an interesting theory for bunnyzilla, since i found something on the files which is new i believe, that battery, gears w/ metals and the wirings. Maybe bunnyzilla would go back to us to avenge us, but little we didn't know, us, qbees don't know whats up in the sky, whether we believe its a meteor or something from space. Then qbees discovered. They were shocked, confused that it was bunnyzilla, broken; as bunnyzilla re-entered Easter Overworld; due to falling, Causing it to damage her. While slymezilla is busy somewhere, unbeknownst to what happening outside, Qbees that found bunnyzilla brought her in a private lab to fix her then qbees are required to find specific materials that battery needs, etc. When she reaches the battery energy to power her up, she then surprised slymezilla to avenge us and herself as slymezilla put her to space, not knowing there's hope for qbees.

And the Qbees that assisted in Bunnyzilla's repairing would be rewarded! Brilliant!
  • Ganondalf said:

Odd theory, but i have an interesting theory for bunnyzilla, since i found something on the files which is new i believe, that battery, gears w/ metals and the wirings. Maybe bunnyzilla would go back to us to avenge us, but little we didn't know, us, qbees don't know whats up in the sky, whether we believe its a meteor or something from space. Then qbees discovered. They were shocked, confused that it was bunnyzilla, broken; as bunnyzilla re-entered Easter Overworld; due to falling, Causing it to damage her. While slymezilla is busy somewhere, unbeknownst to what happening outside, Qbees that found bunnyzilla brought her in a private lab to fix her then qbees are required to find specific materials that battery needs, etc. When she reaches the battery energy to power her up, she then surprised slymezilla to avenge us and herself as slymezilla put her to space, not knowing there's hope for qbees.

And the Qbees that assisted in Bunnyzilla's repairing would be rewarded! Brilliant!
    👀

what happens if we fail to collect enough materials though 👀
  • Player said:

We can now see the ''Easter Overworld'' in the overworld search. Maybe bunnyzilla will go there instead this year

Hmm makes sense, possibly like the good and bad event.
    Not sure but I have a theory.
    The new bunnyzilla shows us the world of outer space that we can now travel in.
    As I said this is theory aka hopes and dreams of exploring Qbee space.
  • TwiIight said:

Odd theory, but i have an interesting theory for bunnyzilla, since i found something on the files which is new i believe, that battery, gears w/ metals and the wirings. Maybe bunnyzilla would go back to us to avenge us, but little we didn't know, us, qbees don't know whats up in the sky, whether we believe its a meteor or something from space. Then qbees discovered. They were shocked, confused that it was bunnyzilla, broken; as bunnyzilla re-entered Easter Overworld; due to falling, Causing it to damage her. While slymezilla is busy somewhere, unbeknownst to what happening outside, Qbees that found bunnyzilla brought her in a private lab to fix her then qbees are required to find specific materials that battery needs, etc. When she reaches the battery energy to power her up, she then surprised slymezilla to avenge us and herself as slymezilla put her to space, not knowing there's hope for qbees.

what happens if we fail to collect enough materials though 👀
    Think it's like the egg hunt. Qbees with the most eggs (or in this case, parts) win stuff.
  • I think bunnyzilla will come with mecha body and he or she will want revenge from Dr. Slymegood. So bunnyzilla will want a help from us for prepare a rocket for Dr. Slymegood with materials
  • SPY C. said:

I think bunnyzilla will come with mecha body and he or she will want revenge from Dr. Slymegood. So bunnyzilla will want a help from us for prepare a rocket for Dr. Slymegood with materials

I thought you said she lol
  • i commented this on ur vid but got stolen
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited April 2021
    New System Message!
    ''Reports of an unidentified object approaching the QBee planet''

What do you think about this??
  • What unidentified Object brush?
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited April 2021
    Player said:

New System Message!
    ''Reports of an unidentified object approaching the QBee planet''

What do you think about this??

It's Robozilla entering the planet. Explains why we aren't seeing them yet. As soon as they land, we start whatever we need to.

It's like GrimBike said, we might have to repair Zilla. He might have his parts in a scatter after the crash, which we might have to look for, much like how we looked for eggs.

Just a theory.
  • Can someone reord the landing and put it on youtube if possible? I dont think ill be there to see it
  • When is it LittleDuneBuggy
  • I have no idea, probably today though
  • Xx_Sunny_xXXx_Sunny_xX Member
    edited April 2021
    Oh and also, I think yesterday or today my brother found this person called "Robozilla" Or something I think that might be Bunnyzilla :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There are a few players in game that are using the name robozilla but they are not the real one. You will know the real one when you see him :)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

There are a few players in game that are using the name robozilla but they are not the real one. You will know the real one when you see him :)

Who would do such a thing :O!
  • There are a few players in game that are using the name robozilla but they are not the real one. You will know the real one when you see him :)

Who would do such a thing :O!
    Drakay :P