Thanks SirK <3 - "Rollback Collectors" item confirmed by SirK

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited April 2021 in Community
Thanks @SirKewberth for the Bronze Tip Piggy <3

Hopefully Easter is calm now. Any clues on what the next compensation reward is?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.
  • :0 Eggciting
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

That's actually pretty cool- I guess good things can arise from game-breaking things. You handled it well!
  • That's so egg-stravagent.. I'm absolutely egg-static for this egg-celent update and new hat. I must remember to get some eggs-ercise during this event, though. This was the craziest Fry-day I've ever had..
    Player said:

That's so egg-stravagent.. I'm absolutely egg-static for this egg-celent update and new hat. I must remember to get some eggs-ercise during this event, though. This was the craziest Fry-day I've ever had..

I've never cringed so much in my life bro :'D
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited April 2021
    thanks for the stimulus check sir kew needed it lol, looking forward to that collector's item 👀
  • Player said:

That's so egg-stravagent.. I'm absolutely egg-static for this egg-celent update and new hat. I must remember to get some eggs-ercise during this event, though. This was the craziest Fry-day I've ever had..

Stop with all the yokes
  • oooooooo nice
  • Junder' said:

Player said:

Stop with all the yokes
    I dunno, it really cracked me up xD

Interesting :O
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023

People like Alan' should go to jail they DO NOT even need to suffer with roll back they just do it for ' fun ' while others have to suffer with it and these stupids just leave like nothing happens .
    I'm appreciate that the admins are at the full on to compensate everyone for the loss , also big thanks to mods who worked hard helping the players when the world is in chaos and everyone had hard time. Can't really say I didn't get any bad mood and mental effect shade by these exploiters , YET , I'm trying to move on and gain back what I lost at my best . I hope everyone is doing well as we should stay strong at the most difficult situation .

They did get perma-banned
  • People like Alan' should go to jail they DO NOT even need to suffer with roll back they just do it for ' fun ' while others have to suffer with it and these stupids just leave like nothing happens .
    I'm appreciate that the admins are at the full on to compensate everyone for the loss , also big thanks to mods who worked hard helping the players when the world is in chaos and everyone had hard time. Can't really say I didn't get any bad mood and mental effect shade by these exploiters , YET , I'm trying to move on and gain back what I lost at my best . I hope everyone is doing well as we should stay strong at the most difficult situation .

They did get perma-banned
    Who exactly?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

a cubit related wearable would be relevant, a cubit hat, or something...
  • It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

a cubit related wearable would be relevant, a cubit hat, or something...
    At the same time wearing a cubit would be stupid lel
  • Thank you so much
  • Maybe they could make a pun out of it? Like a Rollbackpack thats a backpack?