Adressing Roll Back Issues!

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited April 2021 in General Chat
This game is not a cubit simulator this game is a Building game but most players think that this game is just a game where u earn cubits where kids learn to lie, steal and betray their friends ! very family friendly kids game!

the POINT HERE IS people lost OPPORTUNITIES, CUBITS, BUILDS and RESOURCES no matter how BIG, GOOD or BAD they were
DON'T MOCK OR BELITTLE PEOPLES HARD WORK! stop saying that it's just some build or some cubits etc. its HARD WORK!!

MANY PLAYERS QUIT TODAY!

ive been playing this game and I've seen a lot of dark side and secrets not even mods know about and because of that i got hated! i know more about exploits than other incompetent mods out there where they get elected because they where recommended!!

i've seen many exploits and reported most of them to mabz

and this cubit exploit is not the first time many did cubit exploit but after abusing it and keeping mouth shut they just report it to be fixed and keep all their cubits like nothing happened!!

this game has a lot of bugs and up to this day i still know someone who can duplicate items
and also the racism for Asians in this game is OFF THE CHARTS!

this game has a lot of problems and simply we REAL VETERANS not those old players who think their better than others and have done ZERO CONTRIBUTION or didn't even BUILD EPIC STUFF IN THIS BUILDING GAME!

you have no RIGHTS TO SPEAK!! only few people have seen the dark side of CC and many keeping their MOUTH SHUT!!

stop being hypocrite and report bugs and glitches!! rather than simply sympathising for the lost of others!

one of my best reported cases is the 1st ever exploit in the game and i'm the first ever person who reported it. its the duplication exploit and I've sent a video with thousands of dog tails back in 2014

also reported a player who is really good at exploit and made him ban freaking 6x
he even sold some to moderators!!

once i've earn the top 1 clan of 2016 skyempire and before the vid got released i have so much haters but after that all shutdown..

because of my influenced i deployed a lot of spy under my command in every major clan back in 2016
and found out many secrets about exploits!! up to this day some players can even teleport through walls!

now i abandoned the CC POLITICS SINCE IS NOT WORTH IT CUZ THE GAME IS TOXIC FILLED IS PLAYERS THAT HAS THIS EGO BECAUSE OF THEIR CUBITS OR MOD FRIENDS! also i felt like i'm the only one doing alot of trying to find and fix this exploits more than this incompetent mods!

only mods i look up is 20th Rainy Day and SuperExtreme
after that i rested cc for a long time removing all mods in my friendslist!!

then i came back and just kept a blind eye to all things happening around me and the ruthless buy and sell of cubits outside the game!!

it's pointless anyway to keep in check... so yes this is my rant!! kewberth what do u say about this now that i have spoken!

sorry for my bad grammar etc. im not fluent in English save your insults for later.

Comments

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    This is a joke right?
  • Demonism said:

This is a joke right?

its dead serious
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Understandably you're upset, I’m upset, everyones upset. We all lost something in the rollback no matter how how small it was it still matters. An yes there has been a major rift in the community in terms of what cubic castles is to them, that’s just what happens in MMO’s with so many features. I’ve been distant from the other side keeping to myself for years now, but today just like everyone else that toxic side got up and slapped everyone in the face and Kewberth acted accordingly. All we can do is pick up where we left off and keep going, and IMO no matter what reparations for the innocent from the rollback receive, it can never be enough.
  • Kokopelli said:

Understandably you're upset, I’m upset, everyones upset. We all lost something in the rollback no matter how how small it was it still matters. An yes there has been a major rift in the community in terms of what cubic castles is to them, that’s just what happens in MMO’s with so many features. I’ve been distant from the other side keeping to myself for years now, but today just like everyone else that toxic side got up and slapped everyone in the face and Kewberth acted accordingly. All we can do is pick up where we left off and keep going, and IMO no matter what reparations for the innocent from the rollback receive, it can never be enough.

min not really upset about the roll back im upset because some players think its not a big deal and mocking other players to move on like nothing happened
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember

min not really upset about the roll back im upset because some players think its not a big deal and mocking other players to move on like nothing happened

Ok, that’s not how I interpreted your post but yeah. This is a major deal, any role back of this magnitude no doubt has serious repercussions as we’re seeing and/or experienced. Anyone who wasn’t majorly affected wasn’t online at the time of rollback or wasn’t doing anything active besides talking to others. Though really the best thing is to pick ourselves up and look forward and trust that kewberth does something to insure that a rollback doesn’t happen again beyond patching the glitch. He has expressed in the past that a rollback should be a last resort. Whether or not this could’ve been a contained incident that didn’t require a rollback can always be debated, but that’s kewberths decision.
  • Ultimaz i agree with all you have said...I wasn't one of the persons to see all of thesse things but you said facts brother
  • Builders in my opinion had the greatest loss, cause they lost their creative work. Personally, my first thought when I realised there was a rollback was "I'm glad I wasn't building anything lately", before worrying about lost assets (fortunately, I didn't lose a lot - mostly stuff I mined and some fish, and I also have to replant crops - oh well).

Silver lining: The rollback revealed to me aspects of how rehydrators work. 1) Apparently the item that a rehydrator churns out is decided at the moment rehydration stops, not when it starts. I had some rehydrators working during rollback and I got different items this time (cheaper items, unfortunately :P). 2) Rollback does not roll back the time left on rehydrator (a green cube, for instance, will be further along the timer, as if the rollback never happened). This may be problematic for someone who changed their mind during rollback and took a cube out of the rehydrator (to sell it as a cube) only to find it rehydrated into an item later. (Didn't happen to me, just saying.)
  • thanks much appreciated
  • I'm one of those builders... and I'm devastated (to say the very least) I'm a relatively new player but I've invested hundreds of hours into my realms and my inventory and... I'm literally on the verge of tears. All my hard work the last few days.... just... gone. I'm at a loss or words. I'm just... devestated. :(
  • Yes I Agree I wasted Much time on my Build called as The Lost Forest But now I need To Restart my 5hours Of Hard work and even My stuff I lost Trading etc... I do Know Roll back was done For a Purpose But First You Should Also See How Qbees Worked Hard on some Stuff that would Disappear in the Time Travel and Would Never Come Back again..
  • I didn't even read it, but would you rather have the game destroyed forever having items decrease in value way too much, or have a couple of builds/sales reset. It's not like you've lost anything.
  • then you should read it first before u comment :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't think you understand the function of a moderator in Cubic Castles. We do not have anything to do with finding or fixing glitches/bugs or game content nor do we have any control over how these things are handled. I do not know your experience with the past mods but to insult all past and current mods this game has had by calling them "incompetent" based on your incorrect impression of our role in the game is not really accurate or fair. This game is made up of a community and as in any community, it is everyone's responsibility to report issues they find to the leaders (admins) in hopes they can help make things better. It is good you have reported problems that you have seen in the past to the admins, hopefully those reports led to some improvements or fixes.
    With that said, I agree that it is hard to lose the hard work you put into a build or anything else that was done in the game over that 36-48 hour period. The admins had a big decision to make and they know a lot more than we do about how to recover from an exploit like this, so we have to trust that they had our best interest in mind when they decided to do a rollback. It is the only rollback we have seen in the 7 years the game has existed so we have been very fortunate they always found another way to recover from problems. I'm sure we can come together as a community and recover from this without major long term harm to anyone. If people quit over this, I wish them well and hope they will one day return to be part of CC again.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited April 2021
    stop getting so heated when in reality moderators are just moderators and everything u say its true while players loose items from glitches bugs, scams etc. and most of them and i mean by most of them 90% of items and cubits where never recovered anyway and we all know that.

mods are here to supervised but in reality many players think that mods are not really effective. so what ive seen so far galantis is doing a great job these days.

im speaking on behalf of all cc players btw i will take all the hate just to voice out everything.
  • I agree with ya chief!
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited April 2021
    hmmm idk... I've never heard the clan skyempire even i was very active on year 2016, is it just me? XD
  • hmmm idk... I've never heard the clan skyempire even i was very active on year 2016, is it just me? XD

you're too busy to get rich hahaha loko
  • hmmm idk... I've never heard the clan skyempire even i was very active on year 2016, is it just me? XD

utot hahahahaah gang ngaun nga isang kahid isang tuka pa rin ako HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

utot hahahahaah gang ngaun nga isang kahid isang tuka pa rin ako HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    hahaha yamot dapat kase sumama ka samen non para yumaman kadin kaya halos lahat ng old player kailala ko nag si yaman eh

hahaha yamot dapat kase sumama ka samen non para yumaman kadin kaya halos lahat ng old player kailala ko nag si yaman eh
    de ayos naman low on cubit but marami namang old items na naitagong rare na ngaun so win win hahaha kaso yun lang hahaha puro may sentimental value halos lahat kase may mga memories na nakaattached to every item na meron ako so medyo mabigat sa pakiramdam ibenta hahaha

de ayos naman low on cubit but marami namang old items na naitagong rare na ngaun so win win hahaha kaso yun lang hahaha puro may sentimental value halos lahat kase may mga memories na nakaattached to every item na meron ako so medyo mabigat sa pakiramdam ibenta hahaha
    madame items hirap mabenta basically lalo ngayon pag wla kang cubits poor ka