egg leaderbumper

every time i bump it crashes cc and i half to reload every time i tryed 50 times now

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    What platform?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2021
    I've had that happen a few times on the pc/Steam version but it was before the server restart. I haven't been there since to see if it still does it.
  • im on web version and also when you nter a realm and click share it crashes too and its annoying
    (i cant find any red and yellow with green dot eggs anymore i think there gone)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Can't you download the Steam Version?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just happened again, I hit the bumper and as soon as it came up I tried to look down the list and it completely closed my game. No error message, just closed it. Steam version
  • try it on the web it will happen too and i dont have steam to download it and prefer to not download from steam untill i get a faster computer to handle it (fwi i got an easter pow 1st ever :O)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Maybe it's when you bump it, when the bumper egg-count is resetting? Try /time everytime before you bump it?
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited April 2021
    im on steam too and it works fine for me atm... ill let yall know if i got the dame prob

• I've bumped the bumper around ten times in total, and it's crashed my game three times (on steam)
  • welp yea it happened to me just now lol (i literally find this thread just to tell you this)
    .... im on steam version too.... i tried bumping it then jumping right away and it just crashes my game
  • bump
    also if you click the share button when you enter a realm or mine sometimes it crashes and im on web version, chrome and it gets annoying that i half to reload a lot when i do that
  • bump
    also if you click the share button when you enter a realm or mine sometimes it crashes and im on web version, chrome and it gets annoying that i half to reload a lot when i do that

I crash for almost everything (sometimes loading into realms, visitor bumpers if they have over 50 people, umm my brain dead rn so cant think of anymore
  • bump

I crash for almost everything (sometimes loading into realms, visitor bumpers if they have over 50 people, umm my brain dead rn so cant think of anymore
    just happened with guest bumper and the trophy bumper also crashes when you bump
  • It only freezes for a while and then everything shows up on the leaderboard
  • MEEPYZ said:

It only freezes for a while and then everything shows up on the leaderboard

It does that only on mobile for me