Ps4 - ps5 xbox nintendo switch ports

it would be cool if you could play cc on those devices

Comments

• and you wold get a special item if u downloaded the game on there
  • -1 Would be good but would cost alot of money
  • Sinister JSinister J Member
    edited March 2021
    how lmao its 100 dollars a month to put ur game on for Nintendo
  • ?????????Where does it say that?Also I'm just saying my opinion it would be hard to work it out on switch with controller anyways
  • I'm with Diva on this. Placing blocks would be a bit too confusing and if we did it Terraria styled (Where it's a slow cursor) I feel it would just feel odd.

Besides I'd rather they not take risks like this as it may not result in a profit, or big enough of a profit to justify keeping it up.
  • I think it would be pretty great, and they could maybe combine the mobile and computer styles? since the switch has a touchscreen? or maybe they ould do it similar to how you aim with bow and arrow in Zelda BOTW
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2021
    r9mors said:

100 dollars is not a lot for you but it's A LOT in many Asian/African countries, however I don't agree with Diva at this point(expensive).. it's pretty pointless
    flamerock said:

I'm with Diva on this. Placing blocks would be a bit too confusing and if we did it Terraria styled (Where it's a slow cursor) I feel it would just feel odd.

Besides I'd rather they not take risks like this as it may not result in a profit, or big enough of a profit to justify keeping it up.

^
  • how lmao its 100 dollars a month to put ur game on for Nintendo

imagine how much dollars a week cubic castles makes though
  • TheDarX said:

probably not enough to spare $100
  • MEEPYZ said:

TheDarX said:

probably not enough to spare $100
    you'd be surprised how much people spend money on the game.. plus cc would grow incredibly if the game was on there
  • bump
  • But if you get a free item for doing that it wouldn't be completely fair to people who CANT play on ps4, ps5, nintendo, etc.
  • But if you get a free item for doing that it wouldn't be completely fair to people who CANT play on ps4, ps5, nintendo, etc.

Lol
  • It's a good idea, but there will be a major problem... what about the controls?
  • It's a good idea, but there will be a major problem... what about the controls?

for the switch, it has touch screen so you could use that